Any body got a ps3?

redefinedglory
redefinedglory Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Off-Topic Discussion
Im really quite bored anyone got a ps3 here?
Post edited by redefinedglory on

Comments

• Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i do..... but dont play it very much
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear
    Aurumfaramon - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I do too, MGS4 is sooo good :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tibrid - Sanctuary
    Tibrid - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i do :3 i only have 4 games so far, folklore, oblivion:elder scrolls (with the expansion part knights or something like that), the orange box (lol portal :D tf2 <3) and guitar hero legends of rock :3

pre-ordered little big planet, it looks pretty good ^^
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    actually a lot of the folks here at the PWE offices are hardcore PS3'ers. 360 is a close second and Wii fits in there somewhere considering that we have a unit that we play with at the office.

The games I really dig on the PS3 is Resistance and a ton of PSN titles (mostly the pixeljunk stuff). Planning on downloading Wipeout HD at some point. Looking fwd to Resistance 2 and Valkyria Chronicles.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • axin
    axin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    D: you can't b serious... how come everyone loves the PS3? Yes its coming out with a good couple of game: RE5, it has MGS4, Heavenly sword, and a couple others.... However Sony has really died a lot since the PS2... :/ if it doesn't pick up soon It will definitely be completely obsolete. I right now play the wii, because it's motion sensor makes most games on it very fun and interactive, but to get your kicks, and feel for good RPG games, and all around great games - X box 360. Its the best one yet, even though deep down i'm upset because some day all the games on the x box will be FPSs -_-
  • Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    y do u question the fact that a lot of ppl like the ps3? Wouldn't it be much easier if u would learn to like all 3 systems? Xbox has the games, wii has the fun factor, the ps3 has some nice games coming out and u dont have to actually pay for anything other than the system.

Also, Sony only declined because they dont make their products in Japan anymore.

P.s. I hope to see everyone here who has a PS3 on "Little big planet" and "Playstation Home" soon. :D
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]