bamboo village

voltreker
voltreker Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
i am a level 7 elf doing the solo quest from the village leader.i notice while flying around that above the trees near the village there are some level 60 flying creatures.one shot from them would take me out.is there a way to know when your to close to them?or that one of the creatures has locked on to you?also how do i make my wings faster?thanks in advance.
Post edited by voltreker on

Comments

• Malerium - Sanctuary
    Malerium - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If you are level 7 and the monster is level 60, you will know when one has locked onto you as soon as you die.

As far as being close to them, look. Distances are fairly accurate in-game, from my experience; if you feel like you're too close to the orange-named critter, you probably are. Flying a good distance above or below them should keep you safe, although I admittedly can't remember if those particular creatures will aggro (attack you unprovoked when you near them) or not.

You won't be able to increase your wing speed until you learn a skill called 'Flight Mastery' after what I believe is your first Cultivation quest at level 9. You will also get a new set of wings at level 30 - but you don't have to worry about that yet.