Buying ZEN for others.

one4all
one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
I wanted to post this because I have a question regarding purchasing ZEN for a loved one of mine.

How exactly do u go about doing this?Step by step.
Do u logon your own PW account or that other person's account?

Tnx for the help.
Post edited by one4all on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have not done this myself, but my understanding is that ZEN is tied to the account it is purchased from. While you can transfer Gold and Silver in-game (as well as the items purchased with it), doing so can be complicated or require the Auctioneers, and thus is not recommended.

The easiest and safest way, from what I understand, would be to buy your loved one an Ultimate Gamer card or similar device. You may also be able to set up your own profile under his account, although I'm unsure what the long-term results of that include.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lillianavess
    lillianavess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    I have not done this myself, but my understanding is that ZEN is tied to the account it is purchased from. While you can transfer Gold and Silver in-game (as well as the items purchased with it), doing so can be complicated or require the Auctioneers, and thus is not recommended.

The easiest and safest way, from what I understand, would be to buy your loved one an Ultimate Gamer card or similar device. You may also be able to set up your own profile under his account, although I'm unsure what the long-term results of that include.

As a gift a gamer card is a good idea. However, be aware that an extra charge is in place for using the card ^_^.
  • one4all
    one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Tnx for the suggestions.I send in a ticket and they've given a response on what I need to do. You need to make your own profile under her/his account.Buying a gamecard is out of the question because I live in the caribean where such things are not sold.Hopefully it will go through without too many issues.

~One