End Game Pking

Options
jayw99
jayw99 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
What is best at End game pking a Hell Archer or a hell Wizard?
Post edited by jayw99 on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    A hell werefox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • jayw99
    edited October 2008
    Options
    But how???
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    it depends vs who , i don't know about archers tbh i only played a 8x one and it wasn't mine , about mages , hell is better if you go 1v1 alot , but heaven is great in big pk\tw wars .
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    A hell werefox.

Hell werefox is the best at end-game pk? How so?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You cant go wrong with WF when it comes to 1v1s
    Especially when they get that godly phoenix that can almost 1 hit 9x wbs
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Full-attack Hell Cleric >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hope to find out soon
    omg im posting stuff.
  • Mrbungle - Lost City
    Mrbungle - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

do you even know how many hp a 9x WB has?
  • markillian
    markillian Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options

So they can 1hitko every class other than werebeasts? I find that hard to believe.
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hell Venomancer is one of the MOST ANNOYING classes you'll ever come across 1v1ing. Unless he/she is noob.
    RoC.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    Hell Venomancer is one of the MOST ANNOYING classes you'll ever come across 1v1ing. Unless he/she is noob.

Why though? Not talking about pets, just why on the hell skills?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • lilly90
    lilly90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    markillian wrote: »
    So they can 1hitko every class other than werebeasts? I find that hard to believe.

the veno's phoenix is seriously messed up lol believe me :P you can go check the other version where they implemented it there ,,it's really bad =x and that Hercules one can almost tank every hh so they get really good money out of it too
    Wrathy
    Wrathy
    8x Mage
    LC server .
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    do you even know how many hp a 9x WB has?

You need to read up on your pw info dude. Do you even know how much damage the Pheonix does?. At lvl 90+ that thing can actually pull off taking out a whole party of 6 people its own level if you use it wisely.

So yeah.....in 1v1 any class is dead with the pheonix
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Hell Archer is the best end game PKing.
    Hell Venomancer is the most annoying and extremely best debuffer. I don't want to explain it but if you take some time and look at their Hell skill you'll come across it.
    Hell Mage is good also but Archer>>Mage.

Overall, Archer best. Mage second. Veno is just a really good 1v1 class and support/debuffer. I'm assuming you were talking about GvGing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    What exactly is this hell skill? And take out the phoenix, that's a huge advantage boost gone. What then? I never played MY or MY-EN so I don't know much about the end game things.

EDIT: Looked at a skill tree at Ecatomb. Damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jayw99
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If a Phenoix could 1 hit a WB if thats even possible.... Why would they make WFs so rigded that is completly not far... (that WB must have a horrible build)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    jayw99 wrote: »
    If a Phenoix could 1 hit a WB if thats even possible.... Why would they make WFs so rigded that is completly not far... (that WB must have a horrible build)

The Phoenix can't one shot a WB. They can one shot Cleric/Archer/Mages though, but I don't expect Phoenix to be in PWI for a long time anyway. Phoenix can regular hit a +8 fully geared Archer and the charm can't even keep up with it. That's without skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Tempestpker - Lost City
    Tempestpker - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

a pheonix cant almost 1 hit a lvl 9x wb cus they will have over 10k hp....
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So, I asked a Veno if i can duel its Phoenix Pet. I wasn't really amazed. I was able to stun the Phoenix multiple times and take out its HP to almost zero. I didnt feel like killing it so, I used no pots and let the Veno heal the pet and let it beat me because I've gathered enough info from fighting it. It's pretty strong, but not sure how it can 1 shot a BM or WB. If this calculation is true, from my duel with it. All i need to do is add stuns to the phoenix and 2-3 hit the veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    there is no set best pvp end game class, its depends on the users skill and compatability with his/her class.archers and mages do deal huge damage at the end of the game, but it can be reduced quite a bit with apoth pots
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    a WF with a phoenix is the best PvP class period. If you haven't pvped against a level 9x WF with a 9x phoenix and lvl 5 ripping bite then don't comment. This thing oneshots anything that is light/robe and you can't escape it as it's faster than anything else. Bleed isn't as effective on Heavy users but when fighting a WF with a phoenix, there is also a WF you have to worry about, not just the phoenix and they nuke hard on heavies.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ahh.. i see so they become powerful at 9x

hm.. well I'll just have to wait and see ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    with the hell skill that reduces pdef to Zero the Phoenix can take out any WR/WB as easily as a robeclasses
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pvp and TW is much different than duels, the veno, unless LA or HA, if dropped in on unexpectedly will get owned at 90+, 1st, bm stunlock, 2, archer freeze,stun, + barrage of damage and crit 3, mage uses black ice dragon spike. 4 cleric sleeps, debuffs, and tempest. 5 Barb drops in with stun, gets a little to halfway HP, then arms.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    You need to read up on your pw info dude. Do you even know how much damage the Pheonix does?. At lvl 90+ that thing can actually pull off taking out a whole party of 6 people its own level if you use it wisely.

So yeah.....in 1v1 any class is dead with the pheonix
    Funny, that. I was fighting 2 GZ mage yesterday, and my bird killed one in defense mode before I noticed it, and I had its skills disabled too.. the other guy died to rip immediately. I was like wtf weren't there 2 mages here?

I got hit by a level 90 phoenix twice, and died to rip, fox didnt even attack me, never had a chance to pot, hp bar didnt move cause it happened so fast. But as long as I see it coming its easy to beat other foxes.

n0ob is wrong about foxes not killing warriors, I **** most of them. If it comes down to it I can just kite the stupid ones like nicoreta who is my level until they start to do dumb stuff like attack my pet (doing 80k+ to their heiro in the process and me not getting hit)

Fist WRs are **** in pvp, lol'd at that suggestion hard.

Full dex archers are absolutely terrible, die to one ripping bit.

Full int mages are terrible, light survives more and has same overall dps. still easy to phoenix, though...

Clerics can **** over squishies if played right, thankfully most of them are stupid. But if by "full attack" you mean "full int", then, the cleric stands no chance. Not to mention would be useless to blueball belial rofl 2k hp...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    What exactly is this hell skill? And take out the phoenix, that's a huge advantage boost gone.
    So, I asked a Veno if i can duel its Phoenix Pet. I wasn't really amazed. I was able to stun the Phoenix multiple times and take out its HP to almost zero. I didnt feel like killing it so, I used no pots and let the Veno heal the pet and let it beat me because I've gathered enough info from fighting it. It's pretty strong, but not sure how it can 1 shot a BM or WB. If this calculation is true, from my duel with it. All i need to do is add stuns to the phoenix and 2-3 hit the veno.

I'd really like to see you take my phoenix out...

Last time a wr my level tried that she died. Phoenix has 8k ish pdef, 10k mdef, and 4500 or so hp at my level.

edit: damnit didnt realize this was the same thread, oh well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2008
    Options
    phoenix pet needs to be nerfed. end of story. i heard they nerfed em in MY , and in one version completely removed the pet altogether

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    phoenix pet needs to be nerfed. end of story. i heard they nerfed em in MY , and in one version completely removed the pet altogether

The other versions were run by idiots - MY being worse, run by 12 year old buffoons.

Nerfing phoenix means that we should get refunded our money, nerfing ripping bite means that all the foxes get pissed and quit because it's no longer a viable pvp class. We have the worst skills of any class, and the pet DOESN'T make up for it without ripping working the way it does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ren's right about phoenix being ridiculous and warriors not being able to 1v1 it. He's wrong about WF not being a viable PVP class without it. Even with flies WFs are horribly overpowered in small PVP, and still essential in TW. The best PKing class is werefox, #2 is archer (both types), #3 is a hell cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The sad thing however, is that WF spend almost every penny they have on the phoenix that more often than not, they have really bad gear on. As a result, a well geared WR or WB can take down the WF any day.

For example, Cancer (imo the best WF in PWI) might be much feared by robes but Grim or I can down him pretty easily in 1on1. However, if you give him +8 armor with full g8 in them, then it might be a different story.