Leveling speeds, experience questions

eyeshield21
eyeshield21 Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I want to know, how fast is the leveling in this game? Is it easy at the beginning, or tediously hard at the end? What's the usual time per level, and how do the experience rates go? Is leveling rewarding? Do you become more powerful quickly, or do you gain more exp quickly? Do you get lots of new skills that are quick to learn?

Lots of questions, but answers are appreciated, thanks a lot.
Post edited by eyeshield21 on

Comments

• cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You level much faster and quicker if you just do the quest, Hunting for items is another thing. And yes, quests are the answers for your fast leveling, some quest requires patience, but will get you to the level you utmost desire. TO LEVEL 100000000000000! j/k.

Most likely, you'd want to concentrate on doing quests. :)

Or

You can ask people to party with you and you could all start hunting a higher levels mobs than you guys are.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • eyeshield21
    edited October 2008
    Alright thanks a lot, that's really helpful. Also, i still want to know say, the average leveling time it takes from 1-10? 1-20? 1-30? If i were to play like almost all the time, for three days, what level would I be at? keep in mind i'm still new to this game, so it'll take me a while.
  • Nittyd - Heavens Tear
    Nittyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    If u play for three whole days all day then id say about 25-35 depending if u find good
    armor and weapons and other equips
    Dude what does ******************************** mean?
  • eyeshield21
    edited October 2008
    That sounds really good. I can't wait till the game is done downloading. This game sounds like a hundred times better than WoW and Maple Story.
  • Truvisionary - Sanctuary
    Truvisionary - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    EYESHIELD ONIZUICHI!!! yea but after playing for about 20 hours I was at level 23 so I hope that helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xfiercex
    xfiercex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    you will lvl through 1-35 rapidly, about 3-5 days depend on how long you play, but after that there are noticeably fewer quest and youll have a grind a bit( or a lot) each lvl
  • icaia
    icaia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    so u lvl up quite slow in the whole compared to others. As long as the quests are good dont care about it^^
  • eyeshield21
    edited October 2008
    By the time leveling gets slow, will I have amassed a nice skill set?
  • Avernus - Lost City
    Avernus - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    By the time leveling gets slow, will I have amassed a nice skill set?

Depends on what you've spent your spirit (skill points) and gold on.