Try on Clothes in Cash Shop?

Options
Harlequinn - Lost City
Harlequinn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
I wish there was an option to try on the clothes in the cash shop before buying. I would hate to spend four bucks on something that turned out to be awfully ugly on my character.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Harlequinn - Lost City on

Comments

• Fleo - Heavens Tear
    Fleo - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    http://ecatomb.net/fashion-f.php

Problem Solved.

Thats what i used before i buy clothes ^^
  • Harlequinn - Lost City
    Harlequinn - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ive used that site, but a lot of the cloths have different names or I can't even find some of the ones in the cash shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleo - Heavens Tear
    Fleo - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It has the same icons not hard to find but the female section does have 3 times more then male lol
  • Demiion - Lost City
    Demiion - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Fleo, i looked at that link and noticed that half of that stuff doesnt show up when i look in the shop o.0....yet i do see some people wearing bikini's i dont see them in the shop when i press "O" is there anothr shop?
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes! I would love to be able to try on clothes before I buy something. I know you can try on clothes that another char is wearing (by clicking player info), but then you would have to find someone wearing the item you want first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear
    ShiraAburame - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Fleo, i looked at that link and noticed that half of that stuff doesnt show up when i look in the shop o.0....yet i do see some people wearing bikini's i dont see them in the shop when i press "O" is there anothr shop?

That is a pretty good site, I've used it for various things, but you have to realize that it wasn't made for our version of PW. It's entirely possible that those items were only temporarily in the CS or they aren't yet available. For example, I saw just today someone wearing the Christmas outfit but it's no longer in the CS since it's no longer Christmas.
  • Demiion - Lost City
    Demiion - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes! I would love to be able to try on clothes before I buy something. I know you can try on clothes that another char is wearing (by clicking player info), but then you would have to find someone wearing the item you want first.

THANKS ShiraAburame. haha that makes sense... =]

but aerole. how do u try on things other people are wearing an item you may want?