edited October 2008 in General Discussion
whats up with this maint? :( 2 hours now
Post edited by snicker on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    The patch is already live. The servers themselves will be going up momentarily.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wicksta
    wicksta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    If so why is my server list still down and out even though its past 1am PST?
  • snicker
    snicker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »

wow, that was fast! sorry, that came off as demanding now that i read it again, my bad... just need to spend this Zen i purchased whilst the server was dow /grin
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »

Is the patch already live? How come, with each new patch there's SO many people having trouble updating their client? Mine is stuck as per usual.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elysoun - Heavens Tear
    Elysoun - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol I'm also stuck.. again.. oh well there goes my night :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ash - Heavens Tear
    Ash - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Is the patch already live? How come, with each new patch there's SO many people having trouble updating their client? Mine is stuck as per usual.

I've noticed a quick reboot of my computer gets rid of that. Don't know why it does, but it does. Have you tried that?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I've noticed a quick reboot of my computer gets rid of that. Don't know why it does, but it does. Have you tried that?

I just did, sadly, still stuck at task.data. Been constantly trying to patch for over an hour now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charezon
    charezon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Patcher isn't even acknowledging that a new patch is available, just getting incorrect client verion when trying to login *sigh*
    Wizard.jpg
  • cyanr
    cyanr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I'm also stuck in the "tasks.data" would be nice if there was a manual patch up to date. As what I've posted in this thread http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=80701

It'd be also good as well if there would be an update at the site for every patch you guys make.
    Human intelligence, personifies human incompetence.
    Inarguably, pessimistic, lost caged instinct euphoria.
    Thee who see without knowing, the vague sentence.
  • crazgodofdeath
    crazgodofdeath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    MY NIGHT IS GOING TO **** NOW,I HAVE BEEN UPDATING NOW FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES. BUT MINE IS STUCK AT THE "ELEMENTS.DATA"b:angry , WOW AND IT JUST POP TO TASKS.DATA. THIS SUCKS DADDY NEEDS HIS FIX.....