Should I drop this guy?

2»

Comments

• Bestwiz - Heavens Tear
    Bestwiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would say get the money from him and run also doubt it if he will payy u back but anyways get the money and after he gives u the money pk him after u have pked him, right click his name "Blacklist" those ppl just look for their own good so blacklisting is a good choice. Also made a mistake giving him a highest rank in guild.
    Dont MEss with me I'm da Best
    b:laughb:chuckleb:victoryb:angryb:byeb:cute
  • Deathhowl - Heavens Tear
    Deathhowl - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    are you even WONDERING what to do?
    ditch this guy
    like permanently.

i've had a cleric rez me one time in game... i followed this cleric into a battle against farng even though i was a lower level, and died twice trying to help them , losing quite a bit of xp in the process.... that's from someone helping me ONCE.

you do all that, and he doesn't help, and you're even still wondering?
    DITCH HIM.

and maybe gimmie the hieros instead :p
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What server is this in?
  • spudfuzz
    spudfuzz Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Heaven's tear :0
  • silabus
    silabus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Lol that guy reminds me of this ramdom person who invited me to their squad trying to take advantage of me just like they did you but lucky for me since I saw a level 6 noob with him I figured it out right way...Iwas stronger then they were so it was to their advantage but as they killing the monster I when as slow as I could so I could be the one to take advantage of them so in the end he said "GTFO" since his plan didn't work and kick me out of the squad.Just advice you that won't be the last time people will try to do that then when they get whatever they want from you they will throw you away.
    モデラト ここ とても 意地悪。
  • Kenlee - Lost City
    Kenlee - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    the part with barbarians is true tho...
    most of them dont even know that their tank skills are in tiger form, so many deaths because barbarians dont know how to "tank"
  • Sevendust - Lost City
    Sevendust - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey What is this jerks name? I want to own him.
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Pm him that you found a really good mold (or something of good value) from one of your guildie fitting for him. Tell him that because they don't like him, you'll pretend to buy it but it's really going to him. Ask him to pay you up front a sum. Assuming that the guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he'll fall for it. Ditch with the money, which will get him mad to the point of wanting to PK you.

Party your guildies and tell them to come to you. He kills you and gets a pink name. Have your guildies kill him and grab his loot.

Assuming that works, now you got your money back, pissed him off, and got him killed. Blacklist after that.

But seriously, it's a game. Don't get too involved with the people on the net. If you can't deal with them, leave them. Why stress over such a petty issue. There's enough drama in RL, I for one, don't need any in game.
  • Chootie - Lost City
    Chootie - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    drop him like a rock b:chuckle really this guy is a user big time
  • Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Based on what ur telling me i see that u would have dropped him long ago, but ur just clinging on to him because as u said, ur not good with ppl. Maybe u shouldnt get .... too attached to the ppl u meet, unless they are the ppl that are always friendly and spoon feed u. Btw, just out of curiosity, is his gf worse or slightly better than him in terms of social behaviour?
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spudfuzz
    spudfuzz Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That's hard to say, I mean she was the same class as me but I was usually 10+ levels higher than her so she got all my good EQs when I was done with them. Most of the time she was pretty much slient though unless she was going all mushy mushy on her boyfriend.

Even if it was true about the barbarians, he didn't have to be such a **cking stuck up jerk about it and insist that the only ones that know how to "tank" are in his guild. Which everyone would know is complete BS.
    And what he said after I conftronted him about this just really pissed me off-
    His name is "Sorry" on Heaven's tear.