Trouble need help pls

burningwolf
burningwolf Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
im done downloading the game but i dont know how to play it keeps updating some weird stuff and gets stuck on some updates but i verified that everything was downloaded i just want to play can some1 tell me whats up or how to just simply play?
Post edited by burningwolf on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Please check that your firewall is not blocking port 29000, or access to IP address : 64.74.217.11. Try the manual patcher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • popros
    popros Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    im done downloading the game but i dont know how to play it keeps updating some weird stuff and gets stuck on some updates but i verified that everything was downloaded i just want to play can some1 tell me whats up or how to just simply play?
    im sort of having the same problem except i cant find the game on my computer. finished downloading and extracting files but now i cant find it please help!!?b:cry
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    1. The link on our webpage itself gives you the Perfect_World_Downloader_v3.exe file. It's a small (~1.0 megabyte) download.

2. The Perfect_World_Downloader_v3.exe program will download the Perfect_World_International.exe file. By default, it downloads it to My Documents/Downloads/ (XP) or Documents/Downloads (Vista). This .exe file is the large download, roughly 2.378 gigabytes.

3. Perfect_World_International.exe, when run, extracts a lot of installation files into a folder. By default, it extracts them into the same folder it is sitting in, the (My) Documents/Downloads. One of the files it extracts will be called install.exe

4. Running install.exe will give you the option of verifying the client download, installing the client itself, and putting a shortcut icon down on the desktop.

5. Double-click the shortcut icon to patch the game, or use the manual patcher.

You sound like you just completed step 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • popros
    popros Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    thanks!! for the help im such an idiotb:chuckle