Refunded?

one4all
one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Dear All,

Today I tried to purchase a nice bunch of ZEN.Having been an avid Silkroad online player and having spend tons of money on virtual goodies I decided to support Perfect World(and myself) and buy a nice amount of ZEN.I never had any problems before using paypal and my visa which is attached to it.Somehow in my wallet it shows I have been refunded..

I don't know if anybody experienced similar problems.If you have,could u explain to me what reasons there could be for having money refunded?I'm sad as u seeb:cry but I'm still optimistic for some good answers and how I can contribute to finally getting my ZEN.

Thank u kindly.
~One
Post edited by one4all on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    There was most likely a concern with your billing information and customer service was unable to get in contact with you. Please send a ticket to http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing about your issue and I'm sure it will be resolved in a timely manner.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • one4all
    one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thank u for the fast reply Kantorek.I am amazed by the fast response time of your customer service team.The problem was resolved very quikly and I must have accidentaly given wrong info when having made a profile in billing.I hope you guys are as efficient in other problem related areas too.I have a customer relations job so I know it's not always easy to take care of everything at the same time.So thanks to whoever helped me out.

~One
This discussion has been closed.