Lower prices please!

Zehethos - Heavens Tear
Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
The prices are a OUTRAGE! Ancient boa for $60!?!? Wedding $60!?!? CMON!! How about like 10 or 20$ for it? OR at least $5! Please fix the prices and make it more cheaper!!

Rant Version ^

My suggestion is to make sure that the prices are not above $30 because it is quite expensive to buy stuff I mean cmon, who would wanna spend so much on a Ancient Boa that dose absolutly nothing?

^ Nice verision
I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
Post edited by Zehethos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Flourish - Lost City
    Flourish - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    1. Read what you wrote again.
    2. You are on the wrong part of the forum. There is a whole section for this matter.
    3. You are damn right. The pricing for this game is too high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Truvisionary - Sanctuary
    Truvisionary - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The prices are a OUTRAGE! Ancient boa for $60!?!? Wedding $60!?!? CMON!! How about like 10 or 20$ for it? OR at least $5! Please fix the prices and make it more cheaper!!

Rant Version ^

My suggestion is to make sure that the prices are not above $30 because it is quite expensive to buy stuff I mean cmon, who would wanna spend so much on a Ancient Boa that dose absolutly nothing?

^ Nice verision

...more cheaper?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Please keep discussions on Cash Shop items and prices in the Cash Shop Huddle. Also, the cost of an Ancient Boa is 50 Gold; that should seldom run about 50 USD, and if purchased in one transaction may come out to be slightly less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dracoqueen - Sanctuary
    Dracoqueen - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes. PLEASE. I'd hate to see this game ruined due to cash shop. I came from a game called Rohan, and everything was overpriced. Since they refused to raise the xp amount, people were forced to buy xp scrolls and ALOT left due to that problem. Plus, I beleive it's better marketing to reduce the prices. The boa is 50 dollars right now, and if the company is lucky, maybe one person will buy it. It would be better to reduce it to something like, 5 dollars. More people will want to buy it because it's in their budget. You'll get around 15-20 customers rather than just 1, bigger profit in the end.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Well, part of the draw for buying the ancient boa (yes I spent the $50 to buy one) was that it was a limited run item, I of course would've preferred buying it for $30 and considered that enough of a financial burden for it to have still been worth my buying for the limited edition thrill, but comparatively, to buy a different ride pet that would possess the same speed in the cash shop, you would have to spend $45 as it is, so it's really only a difference of $5. All the ride pets prices should be dropped though, and zen to coin value in game needs to be adjusted by players to encourage this.

Note some small ride pet problems. Horses for sale from pet trainer speed 7 (I believe though I'm not in game since the server's undergoing maintenance) just under 2.5 million coin, panther ride pet, 10 gold speed 8, upgradable to speed 9 for an additional 10 gold, approximately 2mill in coin. hmm... problem here? With the current gold to coin exchange rate, I can get a pet that moves more than 25% faster for 20% less. So, in a way we have ourselves as players (or at least ones who buy zen gold from the auction house) to blame for the current state of zen prices. Drive up auction house gold:coin prices and perhaps the cost of ride pets and aerogear in the cash shop will drop in accordance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • sheonite4000
    sheonite4000 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have to agree with her, like its insane to pay 15$ to have a code in the game to look like butterfly wings and fly. Alot of people would consider that a ripoff.

Im rly disappointed with pw, specially after i spent 50$, there was an error on the system and they never even responded to my emails, thats 50$ down the drain, what was I thinking buying from PWi?!

I love this game, but I dont know about you, but Im never buying ZEN again, Im just gonna earn 1.5mil coins to get the shiny wings. <(>.<)>
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Im rly disappointed with pw, specially after i spent 50$, there was an error on the system and they never even responded to my emails, thats 50$ down the drain, what was I thinking buying from PWi?!

Perfect World Entertainment support staff will always try to continue a continue a Support Ticket until they either get no response, or complete the conversation. If you did not get a response from PWE, please check your e-mail's spam filter, and if that doesn't reveal anything, send another Support Ticket with a different e-mail address (preferably non-AoL or Comcast, such as yahoo, gmail, or hotmail) or request that they contact you by phone.

EDIT: understand though, that they do need food and sleep on occasion, so if you're outside normal working hours for California time that it may be worth waiting a bit before spamming them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sheonite4000
    sheonite4000 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Perfect World Entertainment support staff will always try to continue a continue a Support Ticket until they either get no response, or complete the conversation. If you did not get a response from PWE, please check your e-mail's spam filter, and if that doesn't reveal anything, send another Support Ticket with a different e-mail address (preferably non-AoL or Comcast, such as yahoo, gmail, or hotmail) or request that they contact you by phone.

EDIT: understand though, that they do need food and sleep on occasion, so if you're outside normal working hours for California time that it may be worth waiting a bit before spamming them.

It was only 2 emails. lol

Apparently it was not pw's fault, it was paypal who screwed up somehow, and at the moment they having a dispute about it, I just have to wait till its resolved now. Hopefully Il get my zen or atleast a re-fund. b:shocked

Thanks for reply.
  • Lord_mage - Heavens Tear
    Lord_mage - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    gattsuru wrote: »
    Please keep discussions on Cash Shop items and prices in the Cash Shop Huddle. Also, the cost of an Ancient Boa is 50 Gold; that should seldom run about 50 USD, and if purchased in one transaction may come out to be slightly less.

This IS about pricing.
    Yes lower prices are a must. $50 for a bunch of pixles shaped like a snake!?!?!? COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!
    b:shockedb:angryb:shockedb:angry
  • xfiercex
    xfiercex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yeah i agree with everyone here, the price definitely should be lower, but apparently the company don't give a ****. If the price was lower, I would have bought like 50$ of zen already. but with the price right now, and the economy of my country, im gonna have to save the money on foods and stuff
  • dtz
    dtz Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This IS about pricing.
    Yes lower prices are a must. $50 for a bunch of pixles shaped like a snake!?!?!? COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!
    Technically, it's a bunch of POLYGONS shaped like a snake. The pixels just make it COLORED like a snake.
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild.
  • Angrophy - Heavens Tear
    Angrophy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    XD good point and yes the price is WAY too high for me to even care to buy any zen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lanarus
    Cleric
    Josh (real name)
    State - Oklahoma
    Favorite song - Danger Zone
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    it is high, but obviously many people are buying zen. Until people stop, prices will probably stay the same
    ☺☻