So empty

hong
hong Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Chronicles
Anyone got a story?

Well, Blazz' new guild decided to PK us while we're mobbing. It was a solid 5v5, of course we had 20 mobs on us also. Guess what happened? They were all wiped and killed none of us. They came back about 6 times and continously fail while we had mobs on us.

So my question is, why would you keep coming back and keep dying if you can't even kill us with 20 mobs on us? Plus, it wasn't really smart AoEing the mob and take the agro and get yourself killed whoever Majro was. Blazz' crew made my day :)
RoC.
Post edited by hong on

Comments

• Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Woot, wrong account(Avator) ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    Keno - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I smell QQ,
    so are you gonna make a post about every pk fight you have, and write **** in it ?
    first of all its was 3vs5
    even then took you long enough to kill just me alone :)
    then we called another one and it was 4vs5
    we killed you guys multiple times, only your WB was left
    oh + you had the advantage of the hp buff also while we didnt had any buffs
    maybe i should start making topics too of how i 1 hit your fail WR

2qxm93l.jpg

Come again next time

btw, dont respawn so quick hong.. you mess up my screenshots T_T
  • selfir
    selfir Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i wasnt there :(
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I smell QQ,
    so are you gonna make a post about every pk fight you have, and write **** in it ?
    first of all its was 3vs5
    even then took you long enough to kill just me alone :)
    then we called another one and it was 4vs5
    we killed you guys multiple times, only your WB was left
    oh + you had the advantage of the hp buff also while we didnt had any buffs
    maybe i should start making topics too of how i 1 hit your fail WR

2qxm93l.jpg

Come again next time

btw, dont respawn so quick hong.. you mess up my screenshots T_T

LOLOL. Woot, I was hoping you'll say that. I'll upload my fraps later just to show how epic fail you are by saying this. Shows you hug safezone 24/7 and your group getting wiped continously without one of us dying. Maybe from a lucky kill. I'll just make a quick short clip with no music or anything. Sadly I didn't catch Kyux.

I admit Wei died once or twice and RevengeX died two times or so. I died once from your crit. Lmfao, I wasn't even full HP. You can even check my HP from my fraps. But honestly, out of the 5+ runs you said you wiped us continously? Sad. I admit your the only one in the whole group that died once or twice. But that's cause your near safezone 24/7 and fly back into it. You guys wouldn't even attack us until we have 20 mobs on us.

Sigh, shows how bad and lame you are Keno. All the times you 1 shoted me was when I'm not even 100% full HP. Not to mention I'm a 0 vit BM. Fking fail if you can't 1 shot me. But guess what, you couldn't unless I'm down to 60%. Your 2.3k crit wouldn't even kill me without HP buff unless it's a solid 3k crit(Not anymore anyway). Not to mention your an Archer, if you fail in late game I'd laugh. That class one shots ungeared players like nothing in late game if played correctly.

Good job at making bullsh*t up. Maybe I should take a screenshot everytime I do 400 to you and call it a 1shot. Fail. Not to mention I was level 5x back then and was killing a mob lmfao. Try to 1 shot me now.

http://files.filefront.com/LolKenowmv/;12056788;/fileinfo.html
    No music
    No nothing
    Just a simple video.
    I uninstalled my Sony Vegas 7 and forgot the encodes. The file is big. :) I'll redo all those later when I post another video that's not useless.

I even used WMP and Streamed it just for you baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Lord_mage - Heavens Tear
    Lord_mage - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Sweet vid man. U guys pwnd!b:chuckle
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    LOL, indeed selfown, in the vid you can see you outnumber us :)
    if you look clearly on the vid, why i run, i think explains for itself? but seems not, cause your still a freaking nub in this game, i know you would just stand there and let yourself get gangbanged..
    epic fail vid, at least if your gonna make a vid, make it worth watching? rofl
    you think you know alot about this game, as seeing you call me a wuss and why i run away, already that explains how pro you are b:bye

and to lord mage, if you wanna see sweet vids watch the RQ ones, this is a joke, Lol

btw about that 1hit, seems it hurt your ego, was meant as a joke
    making fun of newbies, i love it
    You guys even had the advantage of the HP buff
    anyway if you want a fair fight, 5vs5 name a date, time, anytime
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    LOL, indeed selfown, in the vid you can see you outnumber us :)
    if you look clearly on the vid, why i run, i think explains for itself? but seems not, cause your still a freaking nub in this game, i know you would just stand there and let yourself get gangbanged..
    epic fail vid, at least if your gonna make a vid, make it worth watching? rofl
    you think you know alot about this game, as seeing you call me a wuss and why i run away, already that explains how pro you are b:bye

and to lord mage, if you wanna see sweet vids watch the RQ ones, this is a joke, Lol

btw about that 1hit, seems it hurt your ego, was meant as a joke
    making fun of newbies, i love it

I dont have good footage, I admit it. And dude, RQ videos are way far different. As I said and mentioned before I even posted the video Keno. Learn to fking read, I didn't add or do **** to the video but just quickly made it.

I love people like you, making BS up trying to back you up to look good :)

I love how you said you continously wiped us when it's vice versa, fking fail. Please. try to PK us when your actually organized. Only reason why you guys were failing so bad was cause you guys weren't even focus targeting doing your own things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    I dont have good footage, I admit it. And dude, RQ videos are way far different. As I said and mentioned before I even posted the video Keno. Learn to fking read, I didn't add or do **** to the video but just quickly made it.

I love people like you, making BS up trying to back you up to look good :)

I love how you said you continously wiped us when it's vice versa, fking fail. Please. try to PK us when your actually organized. Only reason why you guys were failing so bad was cause you guys weren't even focus targeting doing your own things.
    Anyone got a story?

Well, Blazz' new guild decided to PK us while we're mobbing. It was a solid 5v5, of course we had 20 mobs on us also. Guess what happened? They were all wiped and killed none of us. They came back about 6 times and continously fail while we had mobs on us.

So my question is, why would you keep coming back and keep dying if you can't even kill us with 20 mobs on us? Plus, it wasn't really smart AoEing the mob and take the agro and get yourself killed whoever Majro was. Blazz' crew made my day :)

Stop trying to make a dumbass out of yourself
    first you say, none of us died, then you say yea some of us died,
    really, i feel sorry for you
    and dont make a fking video if you dont have good footage.

Anything else?

Oh, forgot something else 20 mobs on you.. hmm i didnt knew jackals could fly.. might be me
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Stop trying to make a dumbass out of yourself
    first you say, none of us died, then you say yea some of us died,
    really, i feel sorry for you
    and dont make a fking video if you dont have good footage.

Anything else?

Oh, forgot something else 20 mobs on you.. hmm i didnt knew jackals could fly.. might be me

You have 5 fking members, YOU(Keno), Blazz, MajrO, Shanna and Kyux. That's 5.

You guys were clearly all wiped the first round, wtf is there to say. When did I say none of you guys died? Are you even on topic? I heard you guys continously wiped us and made epic bullcrap about everything. You guys were the one that got wiped, period.

Oh I'm sorry that you guys failed to kill us while we were AoEing our mob. Seriously, learn to fking play. Nuking us from the air isn't going to kill us. Not to mention Blazz was stupid enough to AoE stun every mob. All we did was double jump and hit "Fly". Seriously, failing to nuke us from the air and get wiped afterwards? Come back again and get wiped again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    You have 5 fking members, YOU(Keno), Blazz, MajrO, Shanna and Kyux. That's 5.

You guys were clearly all wiped the first round, wtf is there to say. When did I say none of you guys died? Are you even on topic? I heard you guys continously wiped us and made epic bullcrap about everything. You guys were the one that got wiped, period.

Oh I'm sorry that you guys failed to kill us while we were AoEing our mob. Seriously, learn to fking play. Nuking us from the air isn't going to kill us. Not to mention Blazz was stupid enough to AoE stun every mob. All we did was double jump and hit "Fly". Seriously, failing to nuke us from the air and get wiped afterwards? Come back again and get wiped again?

Lol, at you saying learn to play, really funny coming from you
    guess you should look in the mirror first.

Shana and kyux werent there at the start,
    also when they came majro went afk, funny you didnt mention that since you were wasting his hiero,

Cry more, you fail + telling people to learn how to play, while your a biggest nub here
    go back to where you came from ( RO )
    think after playing 1 month of PW you are all that or something ? sorry to dissapoint you

AND you said in your first post NONE of us (your team) died, then telling me to read?
    where is your brain? in the back of your ****?

Once again you can post **** if you can actually beat us in a fair 5vs5
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Lol, at you saying learn to play, really funny coming from you
    guess you should look in the mirror first.

Shana and kyux werent there at the start,
    also when they came majro went afk, funny you didnt mention that since you were wasting his hiero,

Cry more, you fail + telling people to learn how to play, while your a biggest nub here
    go back to where you came from ( RO )
    think after playing 1 month of PW you are all that or something ? sorry to dissapoint you

AND you said in your first post NONE of us (your team) died, then telling me to read?
    where is your brain? in the back of your ****?

Once again you can post **** if you can actually beat us in a fair 5vs5

Lmfao, you guys fail for trying to gank us and worse of all failed and tried to look good on the forums.

First of all, I have played PW private server for 1 month testing builds when I heard about PWI. Thus I know late game **** such as Cresent Valley and all tactics. How about you Keno? My-EN players are full of ****. They use a stupid exploit of an AoE tactic which is even worse than an orginal tactic.

My-EN Tactic
    1) Cleric Orb skill
    2) 1-2 Mage/Archer Bug out Arrow Bombarb/Lightning skill.
    3) Hop on mount/Sprint to lure and go back to the idle position.

That's uber fail and completely noob. I'll even tell you why. That tactic is a major slowdown and slows your EXP far by than the most common AoE tactic in ALL MMORPG. Fk, seriously. Eversince I came to PWI I heard so many complaints about Charms being wasted in 1hour at 6-7x. That's pathetic. Our entire's guild charms ticked about 2 times in 1 hour mobbing near Sanctuary. How about your MP charms?

My-EN players just knows how to waste money and exploit to the limit to even play. Plus, I even read that if they can't exploit Arrow Bombarb there wont be any "Zhen" party. That's uber fail.

Not to mention I, 0 Vit BM tanked Gouf/Chin/Dismal/Vriddus at the same level of the bosses. Actually all the bosses entirely besides Jewels, had to kite him. My-EN players is like - Oh, you can't do this and that. You need a Barbarian. You know how fail that is?

I learn games extremely fast, not to mention I research before I play. Not to mention top/decent competition varying for time availability. Dont cry if you get 1 shotted in late game by me at full HP(Unless you have +8 gears) :) I'll show you what I came across playing 1 month and testing all possiblity of character builds in PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Melancholy - Heavens Tear
    Melancholy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i vote for dong >.>
  • Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What I've gotten from this conversation (if you can even call it a conversation...):

My e-peen's bigger than your e-peen!
    Nuh-uh! My e-peen's waaaay bigger than your e-peen!

Rinse and repeat.
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Lmfao, you guys fail for trying to gank us and worse of all failed and tried to look good on the forums.

First of all, I have played PW private server for 1 month testing builds when I heard about PWI. Thus I know late game **** such as Cresent Valley and all tactics. How about you Keno? My-EN players are full of ****. They use a stupid exploit of an AoE tactic which is even worse than an orginal tactic.

My-EN Tactic
    1) Cleric Orb skill
    2) 1-2 Mage/Archer Bug out Arrow Bombarb/Lightning skill.
    3) Hop on mount/Sprint to lure and go back to the idle position.

That's uber fail and completely noob. I'll even tell you why. That tactic is a major slowdown and slows your EXP far by than the most common AoE tactic in ALL MMORPG. Fk, seriously. Eversince I came to PWI I heard so many complaints about Charms being wasted in 1hour at 6-7x. That's pathetic. Our entire's guild charms ticked about 2 times in 1 hour mobbing near Sanctuary. How about your MP charms?

My-EN players just knows how to waste money and exploit to the limit to even play. Plus, I even read that if they can't exploit Arrow Bombarb there wont be any "Zhen" party. That's uber fail.

Not to mention I, 0 Vit BM tanked Gouf/Chin/Dismal/Vriddus at the same level of the bosses. Actually all the bosses entirely besides Jewels, had to kite him. My-EN players is like - Oh, you can't do this and that. You need a Barbarian. You know how fail that is?

I learn games extremely fast, not to mention I research before I play. Not to mention top/decent competition varying for time availability. Dont cry if you get 1 shotted in late game by me at full HP(Unless you have +8 gears) :) I'll show you what I came across playing 1 month and testing all possiblity of character builds in PW.

Wow, Private server, speaks for itself, (for just saying this, you win)

rest of your post (hi i win the epeen award)

post this on the my-en forums, and they will laugh at you b:victory
    and about me, im not gonna brag about how long i play pw, but longer then 1 month :)
  • Melancholy - Heavens Tear
    Melancholy - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    from my perspective it sounds like you tried to gank some people mobbing and it failed horribly and now your on the forums saying im better than you and other stuff >.>

and about you being outnumberd, why the hell would u fight with a disadvantage...thats speaks itself
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Wow, Private server, speaks for itself, (for just saying this, you win)

rest of your post (hi i win the epeen award)

post this on the my-en forums, and they will laugh at you b:victory
    and about me, im not gonna brag about how long i play pw, but longer then 1 month :)

Your a fking idiot and obviously have no idea how to play. Private server is for character build testing and in game testing, to increase knowledge of the game. Are you serious that you have no idea what that means? I don't play a private server seriously, just to test builds. Wow you epicly fail.

My-EN laugh at me? I laugh at most of their post anyway, it's pathetic. If you play PW for 1 year or more I'd laugh at you for your lack of knowledge about the game. You sound like one of those stupid people who follows everything instead of creating something special for yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Your a fking idiot and obviously have no idea how to play. Private server is for character build testing and in game testing, to increase knowledge of the game. Are you serious that you have no idea what that means? I don't play a private server seriously, just to test builds. Wow you epicly fail.

My-EN laugh at me? I laugh at most of their post anyway, it's pathetic. If you play PW for 1 year or more I'd laugh at you for your lack of knowledge about the game. You sound like one of those stupid people who follows everything instead of creating something special for yourself.

Yeah you dont get my point, test builds.. on mobs? (do i need to say more?)

your a freaking joke, you just made a fool out of yourself, congratz!
    haha.. damn just what i hoped you would say, now everyone can see what kind of nubbie you are rofl..
    made my day, seriously b:victory

"Hey i am Hong, and i played on a private server, i tested builds while lvling on mobs
    i never had pk fights, and i know so much about PW"

Lolled

We could already see the last fight you guys got wiped like butter, i mean
    that already showed me how much you know about pk fights, like running straigh into a mob of BM's
    Sorry but come back when you have more experience in pk fights, then you can talk, peace
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Yeah you dont get my point, test builds.. on mobs? (do i need to say more?)

your a freaking joke, you just made a fool out of yourself, congratz!
    haha.. damn just what i hoped you would say, now everyone can see what kind of nubbie you are rofl..
    made my day, seriously b:victory

"Hey i am Hong, and i played on a private server, i tested builds while lvling on mobs
    i never had pk fights, and i know so much about PW"

Lolled

We could already see the last fight you guys got wiped like butter, i mean
    that already showed me how much you know about pk fights, like running straigh into a mob of BM's
    Sorry but come back when you have more experience in pk fights, then you can talk, peace

Private server with guildmates and other players. Your so dumb.

That last PK fight it was basically 5v12. My plan was to stun near the BM anyway but for some reason I couldn't cast. I'm sorry if you call a Mob of BM is 3. Seriously. Plan was to AoE stun you guys and AoE. Buy hey, atleast we tried unlike you guys QQing 24/7. All I know about you guys are basically knowing the power of being outnumbered. HAHA yeah right, probably has no idea how powerful a outnumbered+outleveled groups are.

Your a real deal Keno, lmfao. Honestly, you really think we had a chance against you guys? If 5 of us wiped your entire high level roster, might as well quit the game or merge into Elysium or something so they can back your noobass up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Keno - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Its so funny, this guy always comes up with a new excuse, so cute :)

Btw, you said you didnt play serious on that server. anyway keep making yourself look stupid,
    im enjoying it b:bye

And we dont need anyone to back up, its a new guild and already kicks ur ****, maybe you should merge into a bigger guild
    kthx
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Its so funny, this guy always comes up with a new excuse, so cute :)

Btw, you said you didnt play serious on that server. anyway keep making yourself look stupid,
    im enjoying it b:bye

And we dont need anyone to back up, its a new guild and already kicks ur ****, maybe you should merge into a bigger guild
    kthx

Adding additional information doesn't mean a new excuse. Not playing serious doesn't mean you can't test builds within 1 month of time. You honestly think it takes 1 month of hardcoring on a private server just to test a build? Only takes 2 days... I was there for a month cause I went on and off, testing TW and stat contribution.

And again, being outnumbered and getting owned via Air fights means nothing. And I didn't call my guild on you guys either way. Did your guild have epic drama already or failed enough cause you guys got outbid on your first TW? Most of your "cool" members went back to The Empire. Looks like they seem like they'd fail with you guys :) Plus, most of them talk **** when they have backup and QQ when they dont. Nothing new.

Btw, merging = give up. Fk that, I've never merged in 3 years and never will disband RoC for another guild. Key is to make them merge, not us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the good old days

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sigh...
    I regret that I never got to pk with or against Hong.

This server lacks drama now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    its fun to play with the old RoC. Had encounters with hong couple of times too >.> good times b:laugh but now the server and the game is too boring for me b:bye
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks to you I am the highest active tiger in our faction now =/

RAWR! Take some of my work away
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    The good old days.. when PK fights were easy to find..

blazz come back plox.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:shutup since when are PK fights hard to find? I can't hardly go anywhere without seeing someone pew pewing someone else. b:cute very lame guys you need to think harder and and whip your guild into shape if your bored you just got to look for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *looks at date*
    *glares at Rocky*(6-7 posts before this one)
    *slaps Rocky for Necroing*
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when you necro threads go to the lower depths, post counts don't increase in the lower depths b:shocked
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    when you necro threads go to the lower depths, post counts don't increase in the lower depths b:shocked

There was an entire day without posting until necro started. Trying to keep the community alive and entertained.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]