Taming Krimson Tigera

Options
sammich
sammich Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
I've been having trouble taming Krimson Tigeras so I thought I'd ask. Is it even possible to tame them? Or are they one of the ones you cannot tame?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Aenil - Heavens Tear
    Aenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    No, you cannot tame them. Only the mobs with a green or yellow icon next to their name at the top when you target them can be tamed.
  • sammich
    edited October 2008
    Options
    No, you cannot tame them. Only the mobs with a green or yellow icon next to their name at the top when you target them can be tamed.

Ah thank you. By the way, what does the red symbol mean?
  • Ashtad - Sanctuary
    Ashtad - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well green means its easy for you to kill/tame, yellow means its hard, so i suspect that read means its very difficult:)
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Green is tameable and applies to all levels below you. Yellow is slightly more difficult and applies to creatures your level. Red applies to levels above you and is impossible to tame, as you cannot tame above your own level. Hope this helped :).
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
  • sammich
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Green is tameable and applies to all levels below you. Yellow is slightly more difficult and applies to creatures your level. Red applies to levels above you and is impossible to tame, as you cannot tame above your own level. Hope this helped :).
    Yeah, you can't tame red mobs.

So once I get to the same level as a red mob it will turn into a yellow mob and then a green mob at the next level?
  • Xaralei - Heavens Tear
    Xaralei - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    that is correct
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]