Elusive a RP guild on Sanctuary

Raaven - Sanctuary
Raaven - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Guild Banter
This faction is disbanded thanks for all that had shown an intrest and I apologize for not being able to keep it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Siggy Rotation time! Thanks to Zirconium for this lovely one!
Item Data Base: pwdatabase.com/pwi
Race Quests:
Elf: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=5321
Human: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=28411
Untamed: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=36221
Post edited by Raaven - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    As a note, I will be off line for a good bit tonight, feel free to send me a mail and I will contact you as soon as I return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Raaven! Good luck with your new guild!! b:laugh
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Raaven! Good luck with your new guild!! b:laugh

Thank you much Feral, and I am logging in now for a bit before setting up shop if anyone is searching for a blooming Rp Guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Cosmillia - Sanctuary
    Cosmillia - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    OOC:
    I am proud to be the first to be welcomed into the Faction. And I just got finished with a little RP with The Leader. It was short but At least I know there are people out there who share the same intrest as I. I do not plan on leaving the Faction for I already feel welcome into this environment.

Cosmillia's Information
    Name - Cosmillia
    Nicname - Cosmia
    Age (by human standards) - 19
    Race - Untamed
    Gender - Female
    Class - Venomancer
    Skin Color - Standard (White)
    Hair Color - Black Eye Color - Black
    Lip stick Color - Black
    Eye Shadow Color - Black
    Unique Discription(s) - Large Eye Pupils, Hair slightly past shoulders.
    Attitude - Silent, caring, (She looks BadA** but inside, she is a softie.) She would Take a arrow for a friend and always watch their back and defend them when nessesary.
    Likes - High places, Night, Dark/Shaded places.
    Dislikes - Annoying people, Enemys, People or things that drive her away from high places (Unless asked to come down)
    Intrests - Adventure, Exploration.
    Curses or Permanent Illness/injury - It is not really a curse, or a illness, but Cosmillia's true colors are exposed when the shadows (At night or in shade) cover her. During this time she appears more attractive but also more powerful.
    things you OOCly must watch out for in RP When RPing with Cosmillia, you will get alot of Emotes from her. I will warn you when to watch out for an Emote via OOC channel or in OOC chat format.
  • Reshella - Heavens Tear
    Reshella - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    OOC:
    From the RolePlay Guild, we wish you the best of luck.
    For Elusive to be a successful and enjoyable guild for those to join.
    Not good with good luck messages but I'm really pleased to see something started over in Sanctuary. ^^
  • Bishopguano - Sanctuary
    Bishopguano - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What timezone is the majority of the guild in?
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    OOC:
    From the RolePlay Guild, we wish you the best of luck.
    For Elusive to be a successful and enjoyable guild for those to join.
    Not good with good luck messages but I'm really pleased to see something started over in Sanctuary. ^^

Thank you kindly we are highly honored to hear such wonderful wishes. We are growing slowly, come on folks I know there is more out there that would like to have a grop of like minded people to team with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    For those interested in joining I am logging in right now on LadyKumiko. Look forward to hearing from you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • keren
    keren Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Is there a minimum level required for the guild?
    Me and my sister is interested but we are new to role-playing , will that be ok?

We are level 17 cleric and level 12 venomancer
    We just started playing this game so we probably need quite a bit of guiding, other than that, we have MMORPG playing experience
    but we don't really join guilds...
    I tried pm-ing you once or twice in the game but you were offline, do you have a particular playing time so we can PM you?
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    We have no level requirement, nor do we push you to level, you're here for the enjoyment of the game. New to rp is fine, everyone starts somewhere, and the majority of us are new to the game as well, so we will all be learning as we go along.

My hours are pretty off right now, so it varies, but you can try to contact one of my excutiors as well, Cosmillia, BishopGuano, Sinigashi, or ZyconEternal. We are all usually on in the afternoons or evenings, so that would be the best time to try and catch us. Or you can drop me a mail with your names and I will gladly work on contacting you as well :D

Hope to see you soon!

LadyK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Raidou - Sanctuary
    Raidou - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    IC
    Born into a world of darkness. The boy had been raised by outcasts & savages, and never experienced a pleasent childhood. The boys days were filled with constant & painful labor, and his nights were filled with constant struggles of survival as he was constantly under attack by the wild beasts of the world.

By the time the boy had become a man, he was deemed ready for combat. Battleworn & Hardened, the boy felt no pain, no regrets, and had become emotionless to all things, and never thought twice when it came to him, and his enemy, for in his mind, it was kill, or be killed.

One dark & stormy day, the boy who was now a man, had returned to his camp, and was welcomed home by his masters, but the warm welcome would not be so wanted. As the masters approached, the young man had kneeled before them, and one of them extended a piece of parchment, and a congradulations. The man had recieved the document, and opened it, and read the following - "It's with great regret that I have to inform you, that the camp has voted, and you are to be exiled from our group, and will bear the name Raidou for all eternity - Signed: The Headmaster".

Raidou had arisen without permission, and looked around at the only thing he knew as a family. The cold stare he had given everyone did not set well with the Headmaster, and so he ordered the others to kill Raidou. Without hesitation Raidou took the offensive, and immediatly dispatched the Headmasters men, and then came towards the Headmaster himself, and struck him down without a doubt.

Standing there in silence. Raidou looked up at the other outcasts, and spoke - "Your all free now! Your no longer bound to this place, and can live out your lives as you see fit until death". Raidou looked around once more, and then threw down his weapons, and walked off into a distance until the very darkness itself seem to make him vanish.

OOC

My name is Mark, And I'm 26yrs old!

I'm always looking for people that know how to RP, and can seperate GL & RL, but can also understand that sometimes its impossible, and don't frown apon people that have personal problems, but can still maintain maturity as well.

This look likes a good Faction, Clan, Guild or whatever you would like to call it. IGN is Raidou, and I just started, but I'm sure I'll quickly adapt once I get warmed up, and all, and if I can't contact the Leader or Officers, then I'm sure one of you might get a hold of me.

I'm on a lot, but might be less when I can finally get a job again (Sighs.... Rough Times.)

Other then that. When I'm offline I'm mostly making & creating websites or doing something with Computers or just writing some stories & poetry or playing some games. Thats about it for now. Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its The Choices We Make, That Determine The Outcome Of Our Future
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    IC
    Born into a world of darkness. The boy had been raised by outcasts & savages, and never experienced a pleasent childhood. The boys days were filled with constant & painful labor, and his nights were filled with constant struggles of survival as he was constantly under attack by the wild beasts of the world.

By the time the boy had become a man, he was deemed ready for combat. Battleworn & Hardened, the boy felt no pain, no regrets, and had become emotionless to all things, and never thought twice when it came to him, and his enemy, for in his mind, it was kill, or be killed.

One dark & stormy day, the boy who was now a man, had returned to his camp, and was welcomed home by his masters, but the warm welcome would not be so wanted. As the masters approached, the young man had kneeled before them, and one of them extended a piece of parchment, and a congradulations. The man had recieved the document, and opened it, and read the following - "It's with great regret that I have to inform you, that the camp has voted, and you are to be exiled from our group, and will bear the name Raidou for all eternity - Signed: The Headmaster".

Raidou had arisen without permission, and looked around at the only thing he knew as a family. The cold stare he had given everyone did not set well with the Headmaster, and so he ordered the others to kill Raidou. Without hesitation Raidou took the offensive, and immediatly dispatched the Headmasters men, and then came towards the Headmaster himself, and struck him down without a doubt.

Standing there in silence. Raidou looked up at the other outcasts, and spoke - "Your all free now! Your no longer bound to this place, and can live out your lives as you see fit until death". Raidou looked around once more, and then threw down his weapons, and walked off into a distance until the very darkness itself seem to make him vanish.

OOC

My name is Mark, And I'm 26yrs old!

I'm always looking for people that know how to RP, and can seperate GL & RL, but can also understand that sometimes its impossible, and don't frown apon people that have personal problems, but can still maintain maturity as well.

This look likes a good Faction, Clan, Guild or whatever you would like to call it. IGN is Raidou, and I just started, but I'm sure I'll quickly adapt once I get warmed up, and all, and if I can't contact the Leader or Officers, then I'm sure one of you might get a hold of me.

I'm on a lot, but might be less when I can finally get a job again (Sighs.... Rough Times.)

Other then that. When I'm offline I'm mostly making & creating websites or doing something with Computers or just writing some stories & poetry or playing some games. Thats about it for now. Peace

Very nice introduction Raidou, if I do nto see you in guild when I manage to get in later I will certianlly contact you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Raidou - Sanctuary
    Raidou - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Very good.

I'll probably be on in the evening today. I'm in the Eastern TZ, if that helps.

Well ttyl b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its The Choices We Make, That Determine The Outcome Of Our Future
  • elladyr
    elladyr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hello
    Wow an rp guild this is exactly what I have been looking for. I have be rp for years now. i start with dnd and moved on from there. I am currently a lvl 15 veno. I have been trying to contact someone in game for couple of days, my timing must be horrible lol. I am on in the afternoons and evenings. My ign is nienora contact me anytime I am very interesting in joining, thank you for time. b:laugh
  • howdydo
    howdydo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I just came here to apoligize for posting on the message in sanctuary server forum sorry..
  • holybelldandy
    holybelldandy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Much like elladyr, I would be very honored to join your Roleplaying guild (I've been roleplaying basically all my life). I have not actually started playing ingame yet (still downloading b:sad). But I will definitely contact you or one of the excutiors when I finally arrive in Perfect World.
  • Raaven - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    Due to unfortunate circumstances, my time in PWI is going to be very limited to one or two days a week. I understand if this means you wish to leave and find a more active guild I apologize for this and hope all have a wonderful time in PWI

LadyKumiko
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Race Quests:
  • Miss_take - Sanctuary
    Miss_take - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I hope those circumstances fade quickly and happily. If we can ever be on at the same time I'd love to chat with you about this, but as posted in the Sanctuary forum I'm currently GMT+11 (Australia) so matching times may be difficult.

Good luck with things :)
  • loroths
    loroths Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hi, I'm looking for a laid back and friendly guild. Yours sounds ideal, I may try to contact someone once I get on (once the server lets me on ><)

Name: loroths

race: winged elf

class: archer
  • Minalou - Heavens Tear
    Minalou - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Remember to contact me (or Ladykumiko) if you wish to join. (And if I am online XD) =D
  • Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear
    Darkcatofd - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *whaks quitely up to raven and taps her on the sholder* greetings miss my frend whod love to joyn this gild
  • _rose___ - Heavens Tear
    _rose___ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    greetings i am the frend dark was taking about i whod love to joyn this guild
  • Coreth - Sanctuary
    Coreth - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    An untamed werewolf peers around cautiously, eyeing the post. His ears perk hopfully. "Sounds like my kind of guild... where do I sign up?"
  • Ooran - Sanctuary
    Ooran - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Awesome, an RP guild, I'd love to try out n' join. Message me or drop me a mail and we can set something up for an RP.
  • Yzane - Sanctuary
    Yzane - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just a friendly note, may want to open up a public chat room for those who are wishing to contact anyone in the guild. Helps to not have to keep cycling through names or wondering if the mail got to the right person.
  • Indalia - Heavens Tear
    Indalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello. I'm new to the game and I've been looking for an active RP guild. I've rolled a cleric named Naiyana, if you're actively recruiting at the moment. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Demitrius - Sanctuary
    Demitrius - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hiya! I was excited to find an rp guild already started on Sanctuary, I'm still low level, and I'll admit it has been a while since I've rped, but if you think you can bear with me as I get back into the swing of things I'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to join Elusive. b:victory

My ign is Demitrius, I'll try to be on as much as I can, hopefully one of the officers can invite me if there is still room.

Looking forward to playing with all of you!
  • Anaouijia - Sanctuary
    Anaouijia - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    im interested... :)
    level 35 veno.. anaouijia
  • Demitrius - Sanctuary
    Demitrius - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey, I've been trying to message all of the officers over the past couple of days, so far no luck. When are the guild members usually on?
  • Arekaine - Heavens Tear
    Arekaine - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    (IC)
    .....So, some say that I should meet other people of the World. Some say I should see the other races of the World, and all the wonderful things they have to offer....Some say a lot of things. I am not a poet. I am not an artist. But I am a hunter, I am a killer. Give me prey to hunt and Wraiths to crush, then ask me what I am.....Joyous.

(OOC)
    Hey guys. I have been looking for an RP guild for a while on the Heaven's Tear server as a Winged Elf. So I rolled up an Untamed here in Sanctuary. I really enjot RPing, and have done a lot of it in Horizons, Lord of the Rings, Eve etc etc. I think this game was set up for it and it just hasn't caught on yet. But I will be looking for the others online. And my in game name is Faller

Hope to meet you all soon