Question: Wearing Clothes

Options
Elsavita - Heavens Tear
Elsavita - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello,

When you wear the SUMMER Chipao blouse with Chipao Heels and nothing else,
do your armor legs still show up?
Do your Wristguards armor (hand) still show up?

Also, am I able to wear the chipao (cs clothing) OVER the armor? so that I am still using my armor, but my chipao shows up.

Thanks if you got the answer.
Post edited by Elsavita - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    When you wear fashion, it is as though you are wearing it over your armour (and therefore armour bonuses etc still apply).

You can switch between displaing armour or fashion on the inventory, so you cannot see armour legs or wristguards under the Chipao (that would be quite hideous hehe).

Hope this solved your question :).
  • Elsavita - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Thanks, that did answered my question for sure !

now I need to go rant about the fact the clothes come in a random colour ! b:cryb:angry
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Cross your fingers and you might be happy with what you get - I was lucky and got a red dress. You could always try to find someone else who was unhappy with their colour and you could swap :).
  • Elsavita - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    can I trade those boutique clothes?

If so, what would be the average price of a (summer) chipao dress ?

Btw; My armor doesn't shwos when putting on the feature but, it does shows white underpants, the girl one is kind of long and goes down to the knees.

The summer chipao doesn't go that far down, will the white pants show on there where the chipao doesn't covers it?

ty .
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Yes boutique clothes can be sold, traded and auctioned. I have no idea of the price though, but as far as I know, 1 gold is roughly 100k in game money and therefore the dress could be around 500k. I am not sure though, so I would recommend looking through the Trade Cats in Archosaur or the Auctioneers (there is one in every starter city and about 3 in Archosaur too).

When putting on the feature, it will show you as wearing those white clothes but those won't show after you put some fashion on :).