Comments

• Juteuas - Dreamweaver
    Juteuas - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    where can i found grey tiger badge?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The merchant sells grey tiger badges under the Misc tab.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Juteuas - Dreamweaver
    Juteuas - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i buy it thx but have a great price!
  • Isurus - Dreamweaver
    Isurus - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The link mentioned below (3.) does not work.

Love of Dragon
    Dragon Quest Trigger
    1. Speak to Mr. Yeh (543, 653) Archosaur center
    2. Speak to Dragon Quest Director (Two of the coords are: [423, 835];[254, 686])
    Basically Dragon Quest Emissaries can be found at any of the starting villages (The place where you started when you FIRST began the game.)
    -Reward (Exp: 1000)
    3. Continue on to Dragon Quests: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=178572

When clicked, I get a message saying I do not have permissions to access this page.
  • firewoven
    firewoven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The link mentioned below (3.) does not work.

Love of Dragon
    Dragon Quest Trigger
    1. Speak to Mr. Yeh (543, 653) Archosaur center
    2. Speak to Dragon Quest Director (Two of the coords are: [423, 835];[254, 686])
    Basically Dragon Quest Emissaries can be found at any of the starting villages (The place where you started when you FIRST began the game.)
    -Reward (Exp: 1000)
    3. Continue on to Dragon Quests: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=178572

When clicked, I get a message saying I do not have permissions to access this page.

I have the same problem. I need to find dull claws.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    For those asking questions about the dragon quest link that is no longer available: I asked a forum admin about that thread and this was the response that I got.
    Hi Ence,

The thread in question had a possible malware link in the original post; it is for this reason that it was moved to a restricted forum.

As of now, there is no dragon quest thread that I can find. It is also the case that the new dragon points system is moving into place which, I believe, makes the actual quest a moot point. I do not know if the dragon points system is first activated from the same dragon npcs or not.

The best bet, when looking for things like materials and what mobs drop which items is to do a search on pwdatabase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I do not know if the dragon points system is first activated from the same dragon npcs or not.

The dragon points system only needs you to sell DQ drops to a npc. The game automatically tallies your total number of points that you have earned. You can spend them on items at this website given below. They say they will add more items to buy later on too.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/dqrewards

Dragon Points System thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=907722

Happy Gaming! ^^
  • Lois_Lane - Raging Tide
    Lois_Lane - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why I can not acces the dragon quest guide? http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=178572

Is says: "Lois_Lane - Raging Tide, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation." b:angryb:cry

edit: if there is another dragon quest guide somewhere, could someone post the link please? Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Version 2.1 Notes: 12/20/10
    -Added a note concerning the dragon quest

The note:
    Currently the Dragon Quest has been replaced with a Dragon Point system. This in effect makes the Dragon Quest thread that was here no longer relevant. Also, for those who were wondering, the former thread has been shut down because it had a malware link connected to it. This is why the thread is not viewable to normal forum users.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Glory_Girl - Dreamweaver
    Glory_Girl - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thanks very much for that :) Please can you tell me if Dragon quests have monsters to beat or boss ???
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Ence's last few points confuse me. the dragon points system has, after all, not replaced the dragon quests in any way; you can still run dragon quests --- it's just not a very cost effective use of the dragon quest materials (not that it ever was).

you can read about the dragon quests on the wiki.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • extera233
    extera233 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    thanks a lot this helps. :)
  • GodAchilles - Archosaur
    GodAchilles - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thanx for all the guides, im sure i speak for everyone thats ever used one of them that they are VERY helpful, keep up the good work!b:thanksb:thanks
  • knightbona
    knightbona Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ncie guide bro!!i ll make seeker guide letter on i think. ;D

b:thanks
  • stardustmist
    stardustmist Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the notes
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the notes
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

stardustmist replied to a message that was 1 year 2 months 28 days 4 hours 23 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451