materials and items,which ones to keep?

Options
serengeti
serengeti Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in The Crafting Nook
do i keep low lvl crafting materials ?because i assume you can buy low lvl armor and weapons at npc,so my guess is that you probably just sell them,right? and is there a difference in weapon bought at npc and crafted weapon? i also wonder if all items needed for quests have that written in their description?
Post edited by serengeti on

Comments

• gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    do i keep low lvl crafting materials ?because i assume you can buy low lvl armor and weapons at npc,so my guess is that you probably just sell them,right?
    If you want to level your crafting skills, you'll need to use those low-level crafting materials. Only by making things can you gain enough experience to learn Rank 2 and Rank 3 crafting skills. In addition, the low-level apocathery items are extremely useful, especially the Chaos Powder and +regeneration items.
    and is there a difference in weapon bought at npc and crafted weapon?
    Crafted weapons and armor have a chance of being purple (and thus having bonus stats), having sockets (and thus taking gems and gaining bonus stats), or having 2-stars or even 3-stars (usually increasing value and stats). Vendor armor and weapons do not.
    i also wonder if all items needed for quests have that written in their description?
    As far as I've encountered, all items used for manufacturing have some details suggesting such in the yellow text in the item's tooltip. All items used for Dragon and Banker quests have blue text -- but that only details the Dragon Quest it is used for, not every Banker- or Item-Search- quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serengeti
    serengeti Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ok ty vm :)