BM Weak and/or useless/bad?

Options
whysoserious
whysoserious Posts: 22 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
at lvl 60 I have come to realize that this class can neither tank nor Zhen skill anything, so where are the benefits? if this class is terrible PvE please let me know now before I waste more Spirit/Money/Investments into it and turn it into a farmer. And by tanking i mean holding aggro vs any other dd of the same level
Post edited by whysoserious on

Comments

• Tsunamiex - Lost City
    Tsunamiex - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    WR is the most useless class in the game.

We can't tank.

We can't DD(damage deal)

No long range.

hm...

stun, but is that really important?

2 vs 2

2 archers

1 archer 1 warrior.

2 archers shoot the archer long range, kills the archer.

2 vs 1 on warrior,

lets say warrior stuns 1 archer.

other archer kills the warrior.

game over.
  • Efrail - Heavens Tear
    Efrail - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    To me it totally depends on the player and their knowledge in mmorpgs, and of course what equips you use too lol
  • Amunet - Heavens Tear
    Amunet - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i have a lvl 38 blademaster - and i have 3 star gear and yekloow colour rings/necklace - so gear wise for my level its top nothc - yet my lvl 22 wizard is doign almost the same damage my lvl 38 bm is doing- and the bm is using 3 star dual axes. i have very high str /good dex and good con - seems blademaster is kinda useless to me - also no ranged attacks and the fact alot of the ranged attackers get knockback skills- so will easilly be able to keep the bm at arms length while nuking him down. BM jsut doesnt seemed balanced for this game at all.
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    BM is terrible at air PVP/PK

ALL fights take to the air.....when people run, they start to fly.

BM has no ranged skills = fail.

Also cannot deal enough damage fast enough to kill someone with Hiero.

useless...
  • Ashantia - Heavens Tear
    Ashantia - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    you know not everything is about PK/PvP... there are people who play PvE and no PvP/PK for fun.. stop saying BMs are useless and let people play them if they want, what if someone doesnt like playing ranged classes and wants tp play a blademaster then what are they supossed to do if you discourage (forgot how to spell the word.. i think lol) and say that BMs well sucks which by the way they dont. and btw BMs can be good at PvP/PK, its depends on the players fighting and gears and so on..
  • Tsunamiex - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    Options
    So.....I notice you're from Heaven's Tear.....

Rainbow.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    so what if im from heavens tear?
    edited October 2008
    Options
    EDIT: nvm this post
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    WR is the most useless class in the game.

We can't tank.

We can't DD(damage deal)

No long range.

hm...

stun, but is that really important?

2 vs 2

2 archers

1 archer 1 warrior.

2 archers shoot the archer long range, kills the archer.

2 vs 1 on warrior,

lets say warrior stuns 1 archer.

other archer kills the warrior.

game over.

obviously, u should quit this game, because I can see that you are a pathetic noob who just know about whining and won't stop QQ. Blademaster can't tank? I can tank Drum God boss in single mode in Holy Hall with Hierogram, and it is hitting me less than 200, and if i casted my ultimate sword skill, his damage reduced to 100-150 to me. BM only can't tank much in magical dmg, it is same as Barbarian. There is no melee players who are stupid enough to tank a magical dmg boss. However, there is a skill for Blade Master that increase ur magical defence when u need to pk Magical player. You should use ur fuking brain to think before sh.it talking.

2 vs 1? firstly, you are in an disadvantage circumstance, don't u know that you should escape from such situation? In territory war, use your AOE stun, it is called Lion Roar in Malaysia English Server. If the 2 archers are attking the your partner first, are you that stupid or brainless enough that you just stand there and watch til ur partner die? Do u know how to move your mouse and click to attk them? May be you are an disable Fa.g who only know QQ

Do your research or understand how you should play a WR correctly before QQ in the forum.
    BM is terrible at air PVP/PK

ALL fights take to the air.....when people run, they start to fly.

BM has no ranged skills = fail.

Also cannot deal enough damage fast enough to kill someone with Hiero.

useless...

Brainless fa.g, Elf players are advantage in pking air, Human, especially Blademaster are owning in Land, and Beast are excellent in pking in Water. if you want to pk a EA in air, you have to assault him, instead of flying straight to him. The game is balanced. Furthermore, if you get close enough to an Archer, use Lion Roar, and Aeolion blade (lvl 19 skill), stun and stun, and EA will be eating grass.

LMAO, BM has no ranged skill. Dude, have u even started playing the game. Blademaster can use a ranged skill when u reach lvl 6, and if you are sword user, you can get another ranged skill at lvl 39. Can't pawn a player with Hierogram, LOL, you probably a low lvl noob tried to pawn another low lvl player. when i was in lvl 60+, I can pawn a WF lvl 60+ with hierogram, within its 10 sec hp recharge duration. You just a skilless fa.g, who don't even know how to play.
    you know not everything is about PK/PvP... there are people who play PvE and no PvP/PK for fun.. stop saying BMs are useless and let people play them if they want, what if someone doesnt like playing ranged classes and wants tp play a blademaster then what are they supossed to do if you discourage (forgot how to spell the word.. i think lol) and say that BMs well sucks which by the way they dont. and btw BMs can be good at PvP/PK, its depends on the players fighting and gears and so on..

Dude, ignore those noobies, they are just QQ newbies who have just started playing the game, and don't have any skill. I am sword user in Malaysia English server, and have no hard time pawning other low physical defence character. For example, Sword ultimate skill - Myriad Sword Stance, can decrease physical dmg and magical dmg of your target in lvl 10 - 50% decrease, furthermore its dmg is - your base dmg + 200% weapon physical damage + 6096.8 physical damage. I don't see any low physical defence players who has low hp as well can survive that. if you go for HELL side, it has 50% stun chance. If you say it is my assumption, that is wrong. I often go pk, and duel before. when i was playing duel with my guild member who is 1 lvl higher than me, i casted Ultimate, half of her HP gone, following by other skill, she is a dead meat.

I will never say Blade Master is useless or suck in pk. If you are a sword user, you are one of the best class for pking in game. Because Axe wielders suck in pking Archers due to Archers high dodge rate, and axe wielders can only add less than 55 agi, because they need high str for Axe. This makes them extremely hard to pk an Archer. Even though there is 50% accuracy increased Ring. their base hit rate - 550 + 550 (two 50% rings) = 1100, with other equipments or items, LOL, you have less than 1200 hit rate. Tell me how the hell you can pawn an Archer, if you just keep Miss Miss Miss. The archer can cast magical damage on you, and you will get pawned eventually.

However, i didn't mean that Axers suck at all, they are good in killing other melee class or other class, and they are the Best in Territory War due to they can have 5 AOE damaging skills, you will see a lot of blood dropping when you are rampaging with you AOE in the war. You have to decide wisely, before choosing your class. There are some classes you can pawn, and some classes which are too hard for you to deal with. If you want to kill EA, Fist or Sword mastery are the choice for you. If you are an axer, sorry dude, you should avoid pking that class as possible as you can.

And when you are lvl 89, you have to choose Heaven or Hell side. And your skills and defence are greatly enchanced. If you like to pawn low Physical defence player, HELL is you choice, because of the Critical, and attk speed. you can own them easily in Few hit, such as Mage and Werefox ( except heavy armor werefox), after you get close to them. Don't tell me it is impossible to get close to them, if you can't do that, you are a fuking noob.

When you pk in land, use the Blue Sprint (lvl 9 skill), then following with the Red Sprint (lvl 59 skill) , you can get close to ur target with no problem. If they run, Lion Roar (aoe stun), hit, then Aeolian Blade, and other skill, the next thing you see is that he is eating grass. Even a player with Hierogram, if the player is low physical defence player, he will still get owned by you.

I hope noobies stop QQ this class is bad, that class sucks. Later on , you play Mage or WF, and find out you always get owned by BladeMaster in late game because of low physical defence. Then you cry again and say that " OMFG, mage sucks in pking, they can't survive long enough, because of low defence and low hp!" "My Pet can't do sh.it, because palyers only rush to attk me straightly!" " Why i got stunned so much, My arrows can't even damage him!"

WHY DON"T YOU LEARN HOW TO PLAY YOUR CLASS BEFORE QQ IN THE FORUM! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Options
    at lvl 60 I have come to realize that this class can neither tank nor Zhen skill anything, so where are the benefits? if this class is terrible PvE please let me know now before I waste more Spirit/Money/Investments into it and turn it into a farmer. And by tanking i mean holding aggro vs any other dd of the same level

u probably got wrong built in your attributes or you are just another skilless player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    Options
    wow someone that finally agrees with me! thumbs up Chong ;P
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Seewhysoserious...this is the problem with your statement. You want to tank/off-tank and hold aggro. This IS possble with a BM, BUT for this to work, EVERY single DD in the party has to let you have the aggro.

That means, you will need to tell your partymates to wait a good 20-30 seconds into the fight (if boss fight) before they start damaging. If they play smart, and you play smart, you will keep all the aggro.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Deathbell - Sanctuary
    Deathbell - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    now this is wat i call pwanage.....b:surrender
    chong wrote: »
    obviously, u should quit this game, because I can see that you are a pathetic noob who just know about whining and won't stop QQ. Blademaster can't tank? I can tank Drum God boss in single mode in Holy Hall with Hierogram, and it is hitting me less than 200, and if i casted my ultimate sword skill, his damage reduced to 100-150 to me. BM only can't tank much in magical dmg, it is same as Barbarian. There is no melee players who are stupid enough to tank a magical dmg boss. However, there is a skill for Blade Master that increase ur magical defence when u need to pk Magical player. You should use ur fuking brain to think before sh.it talking.

2 vs 1? firstly, you are in an disadvantage circumstance, don't u know that you should escape from such situation? In territory war, use your AOE stun, it is called Lion Roar in Malaysia English Server. If the 2 archers are attking the your partner first, are you that stupid or brainless enough that you just stand there and watch til ur partner die? Do u know how to move your mouse and click to attk them? May be you are an disable Fa.g who only know QQ

Do your research or understand how you should play a WR correctly before QQ in the forum.

Brainless fa.g, Elf players are advantage in pking air, Human, especially Blademaster are owning in Land, and Beast are excellent in pking in Water. if you want to pk a EA in air, you have to assault him, instead of flying straight to him. The game is balanced. Furthermore, if you get close enough to an Archer, use Lion Roar, and Aeolion blade (lvl 19 skill), stun and stun, and EA will be eating grass.

LMAO, BM has no ranged skill. Dude, have u even started playing the game. Blademaster can use a ranged skill when u reach lvl 6, and if you are sword user, you can get another ranged skill at lvl 39. Can't pawn a player with Hierogram, LOL, you probably a low lvl noob tried to pawn another low lvl player. when i was in lvl 60+, I can pawn a WF lvl 60+ with hierogram, within its 10 sec hp recharge duration. You just a skilless fa.g, who don't even know how to play.

Dude, ignore those noobies, they are just QQ newbies who have just started playing the game, and don't have any skill. I am sword user in Malaysia English server, and have no hard time pawning other low physical defence character. For example, Sword ultimate skill - Myriad Sword Stance, can decrease physical dmg and magical dmg of your target in lvl 10 - 50% decrease, furthermore its dmg is - your base dmg + 200% weapon physical damage + 6096.8 physical damage. I don't see any low physical defence players who has low hp as well can survive that. if you go for HELL side, it has 50% stun chance. If you say it is my assumption, that is wrong. I often go pk, and duel before. when i was playing duel with my guild member who is 1 lvl higher than me, i casted Ultimate, half of her HP gone, following by other skill, she is a dead meat.

I will never say Blade Master is useless or suck in pk. If you are a sword user, you are one of the best class for pking in game. Because Axe wielders suck in pking Archers due to Archers high dodge rate, and axe wielders can only add less than 55 agi, because they need high str for Axe. This makes them extremely hard to pk an Archer. Even though there is 50% accuracy increased Ring. their base hit rate - 550 + 550 (two 50% rings) = 1100, with other equipments or items, LOL, you have less than 1200 hit rate. Tell me how the hell you can pawn an Archer, if you just keep Miss Miss Miss. The archer can cast magical damage on you, and you will get pawned eventually.

However, i didn't mean that Axers suck at all, they are good in killing other melee class or other class, and they are the Best in Territory War due to they can have 5 AOE damaging skills, you will see a lot of blood dropping when you are rampaging with you AOE in the war. You have to decide wisely, before choosing your class. There are some classes you can pawn, and some classes which are too hard for you to deal with. If you want to kill EA, Fist or Sword mastery are the choice for you. If you are an axer, sorry dude, you should avoid pking that class as possible as you can.

And when you are lvl 89, you have to choose Heaven or Hell side. And your skills and defence are greatly enchanced. If you like to pawn low Physical defence player, HELL is you choice, because of the Critical, and attk speed. you can own them easily in Few hit, such as Mage and Werefox ( except heavy armor werefox), after you get close to them. Don't tell me it is impossible to get close to them, if you can't do that, you are a fuking noob.

When you pk in land, use the Blue Sprint (lvl 9 skill), then following with the Red Sprint (lvl 59 skill) , you can get close to ur target with no problem. If they run, Lion Roar (aoe stun), hit, then Aeolian Blade, and other skill, the next thing you see is that he is eating grass. Even a player with Hierogram, if the player is low physical defence player, he will still get owned by you.

I hope noobies stop QQ this class is bad, that class sucks. Later on , you play Mage or WF, and find out you always get owned by BladeMaster in late game because of low physical defence. Then you cry again and say that " OMFG, mage sucks in pking, they can't survive long enough, because of low defence and low hp!" "My Pet can't do sh.it, because palyers only rush to attk me straightly!" " Why i got stunned so much, My arrows can't even damage him!"

WHY DON"T YOU LEARN HOW TO PLAY YOUR CLASS BEFORE QQ IN THE FORUM! b:bye
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the fact alot of the ranged attackers get knockback skills- so will easilly be able to keep the bm at arms length while nuking him down. BM jsut doesnt seemed balanced for this game at all.

Knock back skill doesn't work on PVP/PK. it only works on MOBs

Can you pls play the game to find out instead of QQ in the forum.

This is why i hate Noobies who say some stupid statements, before they know how the game works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • weather
    weather Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Chong,

U seem to be very good in Baldemaster.....

And i agree with ur arguement.....

I am a player of PW from Malaysia who didnt play for long time....

I hope to start playing again in this server....

Hope can meet u in the server and we might make friend...

Do u mind to intro?

Weather. b:cute b:heart
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ^^ ok, enjoy the game :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • weather
    weather Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    My character name is Weather
    PW- Malaysia English Server.
    Server is not oracle. ( forgot the other called) hehe....
    Guild is Immortal.
    haha....