Really weak

Options
doremi13
doremi13 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
Hi there,

Just started playing PW yesterday and rolled a BM.
I'm level 22 now and just died to a lvl 22 mob while spamming pots (the ones 1 size larger than "large") so I figured something's gotta be wrong;

I plan to go dual axes once I grew out of the fb19 polearm and my stats look like this atm:
Vit 46
Str 60
Dex 24

I've been doing 3str/1vit/1dex and 3str/2vit (and 3 str/2dex for a few lvls for the polearm requirement).

Now my question is if it's normal to have such a hard time, I'm used to grind-mmo's, the concept of resting after 1-3 kills seems weird to me. Is this the idea though? Get a healer or rest while killing normal mobs of your level? Did I **** something up? Wtf?

Thankful for any and all opinions.
Post edited by doremi13 on

Comments

• Efrail - Heavens Tear
    Efrail - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    maybe increase your str more for better equips and i think str increases your physical defence too (thou im not sure bout the last part but i think so)

my blademaster is lvl 26 and he has umm i think like 79-89str, 32 vit and bout 30-40 dex maybe more (im in school atm so i cant check..), im using the fb19 polearm too atm

oh and at lvl 30 something you can learn a skill called diamond sutra which heals you for a decent amount of hp so that helps too.
  • Monarch - Lost City
    Monarch - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    You may want to look into tweaking your equipment a bit. Craft your own or check the auctioneer for armor if your level that has +'s to accuracy, or damage, or HP. Don't just run around with the store bought armor.

Did you perhaps not have golden bell activated when you fought this mob? That is a hefty armor buff.

I'm lvl 28 and just grew out of the fb19 weapon, to the lvl 28 dual axe. You may want to try grinding with life powder, I do and absolutely love it.
    It takes a big man to cry, but a bigger man to laugh at him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Guild: Outlaw
  • Biovolk - Heavens Tear
    Biovolk - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    this game tends to push you into squads, especially for some quests. i rest after a few kills too at my level. i run around whatever equipment i buy from the npc, as loot, or as a quest reward. i hesitate to buy items now because pretty soon I have to sell it right back which is a hassle for me to do.
  • doremi13
    doremi13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Allright thanks for all the replies guys, helped me alot.
    I did get life powder which was a tremendous help, got better equipment and a friend passed me some mp charms (shouldn't promote that but it sadly made a huge difference).

Level 37 now and thanks to 3* Lv. 37 axes and diamond sutra no more resting ('cept for mp every 10-15 mobs..sit+pot+go again).

Thanks again.