Dragons - TW/HH/FB active

Crash - Heavens Tear
Crash - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Guild Banter
As quite a few ppl heard Dragons were merging with TheEmpire, thats not happening as are guild members that we have realy love being in the guild we are now

well were wanting mainly lvl 30+ but we have gone down to accepting newcomers to the game now aslong as you plan to stick the game out and be an active player with us all,

we ALWAYS help out on boss quests, sometimes normal quests if your realy stuck, fb runs and now HH runs as we got alot of active 50+ and some 60+ members with us

we were ment to be doing TW last week but for reasons no1 needs to no lol..we diddnt, so we will be going for it this weekend and hopefully be sucessfull,

we have around 30-40 ppl on daily and trying to become more bigger by the day, also if theres any guild leaders that wud want to discuss merging there guild with us,
like e.g. ur guild has around 10 ppl active daily are you want to be with us, we would gladly accept.

you can either PM me, Michelle or Whip ingame,
or you can come to this website : http://z10.invisionfree.com/PW_Dragons/index.php?showforum=2
and introduce yourself, we check are forums daily so we get bak to you all fast b:victory
retired from PWI server Heavens Tear, October 2008
want to start on Harshlands ASAP!
Post edited by Crash - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    It was nice having you Crash. Good luck with Dragons, a nicely knit group indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Demongod - Heavens Tear
    Demongod - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    good luck on recruiting.. i think i know some of your members. hehehe..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    still accepting ppl for recruitment,
    slowly growing and recruiting at a nice speed,

hopefully TW for us will be a success and ppl will be more willing to come in lol
    again as usual, pm are IGN, Crash, Whip or Michelle or send me a message on this forum, or are guild forum, which ever works best.
    hope to here from more ppl soon b:bye
  • Crash - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2008
    just keeping the thread up, getting close to our 1st TW,
    still recruiting any levels to guild, even if ur very low lvl, we still don mind having u in aslong as u play a few hours a day or so :P