**PW Admin, please look at** About the Perfect World Game Cards

Magiterry - Lost City
Magiterry - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
Have they not been released yet? I have gone to both Wall-Mart in my area (O'Fallon and Belleville), and I cannot find them ANYWHERE. I live in Fairview Heights, Illinois is that help for anything. I would really like to show my support for the game and buy a card or two every once in a while...lol but I need to find them first!

**edit** Could it be possible that some of the stores dont have them yet?
Post edited by Magiterry - Lost City on

Comments

• Hitsuu - Lost City
    Hitsuu - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hahaha, i went to my Walmarts TWICE. You know what's funny? I looked on the pw website to make sure my walmarts had these, and supposedly they did. I went back and tried to find these twice, and NOTHING. PWStaff is hillarious....
  • Dylanr - Lost City
    Dylanr - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ooo game cards.. hey GM's if u accutally realeased them id buy cause i dont wanna use a credit card. looking forward to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    dyLaN
  • Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah Game Cards would be sweet. Since i won't use my Credit Card in that item Mall no matter what!
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hahaha, i went to my Walmarts TWICE. You know what's funny? I looked on the pw website to make sure my walmarts had these, and supposedly they did. I went back and tried to find these twice, and NOTHING. PWStaff is hillarious....

What a store that is part of a chain does or does not carry on it's shelf is not dictated by the vendor supplying the product in all cases.

In other words, just because the WalMart chain says they will carry the item, it does not mean that all WalMarts will carry them. Rather, they have the option to include the items in their inventory, but it's up to the discretion of the person doing the ordering at the store level.

If game cards are not generally a good selling item in a certain geographical area, they may not wish to devote more shelf space to a product that is traditionally not a fast moving item.

Your best bet is to keep asking about them when you go into the store. Game cards for other games are found with the computer games in the Electronics department when I have seen them so pester the people in Electronics. Ask for the department manager in charge of ordering and inquire with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]