"Dragon Quest Director"

Options
kargor
kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
A few levels back I got a "quest" telling me to find that guy. No coordinates, and the Coordinate Assisant doesn't have anythiing that sounds like it. I tried the Archosaur Elder, but that didn't do it. Didn't run into anything with a quest marker on his head either (but you'd need quite a bit of luck to run into a quest NPC in Archosaur by chance).

Any suggestion what to look for?
Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
Getting too grindy by now :-(
Post edited by kargor on

Comments

• Morrigon - Heavens Tear
    Morrigon - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    go to the area where your character first appeared after creation
  • kargor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Oops? So the place with the guide near the starting town?

Hm... I guess the Archosaur guy telling me to go see that guy could have given me a tiny hint pointing to that place :-)
  • Morrigon - Heavens Tear
    Morrigon - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    yeah i know i spent almost a day lookin for the dude...then i make a blademaster and boom there he is...was like zOMG WTF
  • kargor
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Well, all I need is a break now... my quest list keeps getting new stuff all the time, and I'm not even taking all of them anymore, I wanted to farm for Hay in the grinding breaks between the quests and the level up, but there aren't any grinding breaks... let alone breaks to go back to Lost City.

Oh well, I guess eventually...
  • sharinganxx
    sharinganxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i got the quest and told me to speak to dragon quest director for guidance to help udnersatnd the dragon quest, but when i found him he does not give me any other quest? why is thatt