NEED HELP: dmg fox build

Options
Sherekahn - Lost City
Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Venomancer
ok so, i was extremely dissapointed to find that absolutely none of the skills [maybe fury..] work for venomancer if theyre holding a normal phys. attack weapon.. and while in fox form you can't change gear.... this means, i can go into fox form to get my combat boosts but theres seemingly no point!! i cant use a weapon that deals reasonable phys damage while in fox form anyway!

so, nothing to do about that i assume.. i just have to focus on skills right?

another thing.. i dont know if this is true for all classes but... when i put points in str my phys attack dmg does not go up if i am wielding a magic weapon... but if i'm unarmed it does... so wtf? ><

what should i stack points into if i want to be a foxform veno thats NOT trying to tank but rather trying to do the most damage possible?

and... also what fox skills should i defiently max?
Post edited by Sherekahn - Lost City on

Comments

• Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    bump...........
  • suicune
    suicune Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    ya werefox just seems like a waste to me cus really it just kills the whole ideal of veno being the best solo class... dont think much ppl bother with it
  • jaedy
    jaedy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    suicune wrote: »
    ya werefox just seems like a waste to me cus really it just kills the whole ideal of veno being the best solo class... dont think much ppl bother with it

Im not sure about that last comment because i see A LOT of tigers/foxes, more so than their humanoid form. I just want to know what im missing before i do decide to get fox form.
    I am Jaed, the essence of corruption, lust, and seduction. If you impede on my path, prepare for a fate the gods would deem malignant.

As your crimson red blood flows down my claws, I moan in pleasure at the memories of your demise.