Player Shop Money

Reshella - Heavens Tear
Reshella - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
Okay, this is the first time I've ever opened a player shop and I don't understand where the money went for the items I've sold. And people arn't being very helpful at the market of Archosaur. When I got back, on the very top of the screen it shown that I have sold this stock for the price I've set for, and clicked comfermed.
I agreed to my friend to sell a few of her things over night and took a bit of an inventory of what was being sold. About over 500k worth of things. And I bought 15 items for exactly 1.5k. I come back and I see no differance. Is the money exactly transitoned to your inventory money or somewhere else?
I know I'm a noob at this but if I can't find the money, I'm growing very worried. -.-

So before I start making any accuations, could anybody tell me where it all went, please?
Post edited by Reshella - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eddardstark - Heavens Tear
    Eddardstark - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Okay, this is the first time I've ever opened a player shop and I don't understand where the money went for the items I've sold. And people arn't being very helpful at the market of Archosaur. When I got back, on the very top of the screen it shown that I have sold this stock for the price I've set for, and clicked comfermed.
    I agreed to my friend to sell a few of her things over night and took a bit of an inventory of what was being sold. About over 500k worth of things. And I bought 15 items for exactly 1.5k. I come back and I see no differance. Is the money exactly transitoned to your inventory money or somewhere else?
    I know I'm a noob at this but if I can't find the money, I'm growing very worried. -.-

So before I start making any accuations, could anybody tell me where it all went, please?

Just a guess but try the postbox near the banker that is where they put the item I won at the auction.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The money goes directly into your inventory.
This discussion has been closed.