What wraiths drop Mystical Meat?

Quilwae - Heavens Tear
Quilwae - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have everything I need for the Banker's Safe Expansion quest except any Mystical Meat. This bugs me because I know I've seen it once or twice before but I sold it, and now I can't remember what monsters dropped it.

What do you guys farm for Mystical Meat?
Post edited by Quilwae - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Most lupine or feline bipeds in the level range drop the stuff. I found most of mine taking out the Werewolf Archer Firstclass and Bloodthirsty Advarkwolfs around the Path of Courage east of Lost City, but most zones have something that matches the description.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilwae - Heavens Tear
    Quilwae - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    So, immediately after posting this thread I log on and the first wraith I bring down, a Rattus Vagrant, gives me three of the things. Natch.

Thanks for posting, though, guys. That list will definitely come in handy later.
  • Lalic - Dreamweaver
    Lalic - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    so what are the exact coordinates of that blood thirsty thingys you are talking about. im doing the same quest and i have NO IDEA as to where i need to find these items. i am in city of the lost right now but i found the 3 i already have on island of broken dreams. if some one can giv e me the coordinates i would greatly appreciate it! :)))

but i seriously need to find and complete some quests before i get annoyed and quit playing the game altogether. i love the game so far but i have asked people in game to help and no one answers me. and i just started playing this game about a week and some ago. so if anyone could please help me that would be very nice :)))
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    so what are the exact coordinates of that blood thirsty thingys you are talking about.

*sigh*. read through the thread, and you'll find a pointer to a really useful resource: http://pwdatabase.com --- use it, love it.

bloodthirsty adalwolf, and more generally, mystical meat.
    but i seriously need to find and complete some quests before i get annoyed and quit playing the game altogether. i love the game so far but i have asked people in game to help and no one answers me.

illegitimi non carborundum --- keep asking nicely, you'll run into nice people before long. a lot of people don't answer because they're not at their keyboard, others have general chat filtered out. try asking folks you squad with, you know they're there and they'd better be watching squad chat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd aim for Feligar Vanguards and Adalwolf Archers, myself, since they are of a higher level (meaning a higher chance for mystical meats to drop).

I remember bullying Eldergoth Detectors (what a silly name, btw) for that purpose, when I still was a newbie. Good times.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.