TW questions

harpo
harpo Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
When owning a territory and building towers do they stay built forever? or do u have to build them every time ur attacked?

How many towers can u build? and how much per?

What is this crystal i hear people talking about and how is it differnet then a tower?

Can u up grade ur tower and crystal?

When can you build a tower and crystal?

When defending a territory do u stay at your territory or do you try and get to the attacking teams territory, if so..what do you do once you get there?

How do you build a catapult? and how much is it?

Whats the rules for a catapult?

Does your charm work and all your skills work in a tw?

Sorry for all the questions but the guide i found here doesnt seem to answer these questions
Post edited by harpo on

Comments

• Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    harpo wrote: »
    When owning a territory and building towers do they stay built forever?

No
    or do u have to build them every time ur attacked?

Yes, since it's an instance, not a permanent area of the world.
    How many towers can u build? and how much per?

If my memory serves me well, but then I can be wrong, haven't been in a PvP TW for quite some time... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

- 4 inside the fortress near the crystal
    - 2 beside each entry to the fortress, for a total of 6
    - 2 or 3 on each path connecting the two fortresses, for a total of 6 or 9
    What is this crystal i hear people talking about and how is it differnet then a tower?

It's exactly that : a crystal you must destroy to vanquish the ennemy faction and win the TW. If no faction is able to destroy the ennemy crystal, the defending faction win.
    Can u up grade ur tower and crystal?

No, but you have 3 (or is it 2?) types of towers you can build. You crystal have a set total of HP points, that it can regenerate slowly over time.
    When can you build a tower and crystal?

When you want. Better to build them at the beginning to slow down the ennemy asa much as possible. You crystal is automatically spawned at the beginning of the TW.
    When defending a territory do u stay at your territory or do you try and get to the attacking teams territory, if so..what do you do once you get there?

You prevent the ennemy from destroying your crystal, and you try to destroy the ennemy's crystal.
    How do you build a catapult? and how much is it?

There is a NPC inside your fortress that sells catapults tickets that allow you to take control of a catapult. On MY servers, it costed 20k IIRC. No idea how much it cost here.
    Whats the rules for a catapult?

The catapult follow the player controlling it and automatically attack ennemy's structure when it comes in range. It does not attack players.
    Does your charm work and all your skills work in a tw?

Yes. Flying is disabled tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh