Options
2»

Comments

• cutetrixi
    cutetrixi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    marccc wrote: »
    All she wants is to hear hissing instead of horse galloping when shes on her boa. If she's gonna pay $50 they can at least get the animal noise right, you can prob get a real snake for less than $50 in real life. Anyway, if she wants to spend $50 on a mount that lasts FOREVER, she's free to do so. A one time buy isn't that bad, especially when you have a job and have extra money laying around. I know the price is outrageous compared to the other mounts, but still....the real problem is the things you buy every day (charms).
    ok so can anyone tell me where is the place i can buy the Ancient Boa???
    and does have to be a spicific class?? eg. venomancer or what?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    They're purchased either through the Cash Shop in exchange for 50 Gold, or from other players.

No class requirement or level requirement to buy. You do want to be over level 20, though, to ride the thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    the snake seems like a waste
  • zpirit
    zpirit Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    They're purchased either through the Cash Shop in exchange for 50 Gold, or from other players.

No class requirement or level requirement to buy. You do want to be over level 20, though, to ride the thing.

So it is possible to trade to another player in the future right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iPerfectWorld.com Guardian Angels Giveaway!
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    There does not seem to currently be a lock on trading the item involved. I do not know if this will change in the future, but I've heard nothing about such a change.

Of course, finding someone willing to sell the thing, that might get a little harder.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zpirit
    zpirit Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    There does not seem to currently be a lock on trading the item involved. I do not know if this will change in the future, but I've heard nothing about such a change.

Of course, finding someone willing to sell the thing, that might get a little harder.

Another question, is there a way to trade the item cross server? For example I might get bored of heaven's tear and want to switch over to a newer server.

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    iPerfectWorld.com Guardian Angels Giveaway!
  • Salmissra - Heavens Tear
    Salmissra - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    It's not a lame way to say no, it's a lame way to say they'll fix it if it doesn't require thirty man-hours of programmer time and risk breaking big parts of the client.

The first rule of community support on an online forum is that you can either give yes-no answers, or you can tell the truth. Even simpler MMO engines are coding nightmares of complex, ill-documented and oddly-interacting parts. More complex ones are so bad that no single person around that can ever tell you how the whole thing works. It'll make a liar out of your if you're not careful.

Of course, you're right. The thing is, when you buy an item that is worth a game itself, you expect the product to at least be perfect, and thats part of a quality based service. Im not mad about the item being fixed or not in the future, im more mad it was released that way. Ive already been part of game designing/testing, and i can't imagine that this mount wasn't tested before it was released. Thank you for your time answering this thread.
  • Panzernoodle - Heavens Tear
    Panzernoodle - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Ive already been part of game designing/testing, and i can't imagine that this mount wasn't tested before it was released. Thank you for your time answering this thread.

I will preface this by saying that I do agree that a 50 dollar mount should not have any major bugs.
    Is the galloping sound a major issue? Depends on the person. I personally don't think it's a big deal. I think it's funny actually.

But if you've truly been in a QA position, then you should know that there is a big difference between testing and getting something fixed. Just because you test and report it, does not result in the developers fixing it right away, or if at all. Whatever company that you worked at that fixed everything immediately must be a magical tester heaven because in my 5+ years of QA experience, I have never seen that anywhere.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I agree on the QA thing. Can I go to this QA Heaven, please? b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Salmissra - Heavens Tear
    Salmissra - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    lol. Of course its never been this easy, and its obviously difficult to fix things when it comes to programming. I was just saying that it wasnt very professionnal. Of course i know this is a F2P game, but considering the money people put into the Cash shop, im pretty sure thing arent all that bad in the financial department. You have to admit that a product you pay that much for, should be working properly.