Forum Portrait not at all like actual character

Ladycrysania - Sanctuary
Ladycrysania - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Support Desk
I'm a blue eyed blonde with slanted almond elf eyes.

Please fix this :)
Post edited by Ladycrysania - Sanctuary on

Comments

• dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    your avatar isn't based on your actual character. there is a specific set of avatar images based on your class, gender and level.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • Lady_alexis - Heavens Tear
    Lady_alexis - Heavens Tear Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Thats really funny you people changing a female cleric picture to a male blademaster picture..

SO funny that my friend has now dumped PW and the $50 worth of ZEN she was going to by today..

Great Going! Why to progress your business!
    How to change your portrait from ? to you.
    1.) logout, login
    2.) on your login picture click "change" (sample)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    or use the manual link (must be logged in)
    ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/avatar.php
    (copy and paste and add the 'h' , Your not allowed links in sigs)
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    K i'm kind of curious, about something... As stated before, the avatar pics are not based on your character but rather a stock photo, but why is it that some people look like they have more elite type avaters (not including GMs and Mods cause... obiviously...) I see some higher lvl people have their avatar's armor look different, or the background is different etc. I want to know if there is a reason for this, or a requirement that I must accomplish, etc. cause some of the portraits look pretty cool with their sooped-up armors!
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Would be nice if the forum could have our actual lvls too have been at lvl 29 for weeks now according to the forum but can SWEAR when I log into the game I am lvl 43 right now.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    my lvl on the forum seems to be accurate with my game character. ( lvl daily and post on the forums so I'm fairly sure it works).
    b:cold*
    b:faint (Sub Zero!)
  • Daoshi - Heavens Tear
    Daoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think the picture changes every 40 levels.
    edited October 2008
    my lvl on the forum seems to be accurate with my game character. ( lvl daily and post on the forums so I'm fairly sure it works).

I also lvl about once a day. And am on the forum every day (Mostly here in tech support) the picture when I just go onto the forum before deciding onto which specific forum looks fine and shows my actual lvl. When I post though I show up as lvl 29 which I was when I first changed my forumname to my actual main character name. Looks like a bug to me.
  • salt
    salt Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I also lvl about once a day. And am on the forum every day (Mostly here in tech support) the picture when I just go onto the forum before deciding onto which specific forum looks fine and shows my actual lvl. When I post though I show up as lvl 29 which I was when I first changed my forumname to my actual main character name. Looks like a bug to me.

Hm, this was a strange issue. I won't bother with details, but your level should be fixed b:victory

-salt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2008
    salt wrote: »
    Hm, this was a strange issue. I won't bother with details, but your level should be fixed b:victory

-salt

It is thank you. b:pleased
This discussion has been closed.