Population?

poopalongtheside
poopalongtheside Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2008 in General Discussion
which version have more population of people playing? malaysia version or international version?
Post edited by poopalongtheside on

Comments

• Infectious - Heavens Tear
    Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    which version have more population of people playing? malaysia version or international version?

i guess malaysia version cuz that version is longer online
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carcia - Heavens Tear
    Carcia - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    well, I tried now as I started playing this game both MY and Int version

and the MY english server is dead in the lower levels compared to the Int server where there are people runing around all over the place
  • Infectious - Heavens Tear
    Infectious - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2008

and the MY english server is dead in the lower levels compared to the Int server where there are people runing around all over the place

thats because the int version is kinda new so much ppl will hear of the game and try it thats why there are so many low lvl's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsukia
    tsukia Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008

That's the feeling in tons of WoW servers when low levels (and everything low lv. becomes overpriced like hell)! But as mentionned, this is new so don't get surprised to see that almost 4/4 of the random guild invites you get are full of low levels that never comes back on (happened in 4 different guild!).