Server transfers

Options
zenryoku42899
zenryoku42899 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Just wondering if the devs/GMs allow for server transfers. i'd like to transfer my Venomancer to the new PvE server if possible.

Thanks!
Post edited by zenryoku42899 on

Comments

• Soroboru - Heavens Tear
    Soroboru - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I doubt they'll do it for you manually but evidence suggests they will be adding a feature that does that.
    IGN: Suroboru
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ogrant
    ogrant Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I doubt they'll do it for you manually but evidence suggests they will be adding a feature that does that.

Which evidence?
    I've never heard of such transfers.
    On the new server, you start everything from scratch. You can't even move zen between servers.
  • zenryoku42899
    zenryoku42899 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Okay thanks. I'll just have to start from scratch. Not really a big deal, I'm only level 15.

Thanks!
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ogrant wrote: »
    Which evidence?
    I've never heard of such transfers.
    On the new server, you start everything from scratch. You can't even move zen between servers.

Evidence Submission 1
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=67221
    Dvorak wrote: »
    We are pleased to announce that based on growing user demand we are launching our third server upon completion of routine server maintenance tonight!

Shortly after midnight - PVE server, SANCTUARY, will come to life and provide a fresh world for those new to the game or veterans looking for a new realm to call home.

Note: a server transfer option is currently not available.

Note *currently* not available.

Evidence Submission 2
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=696931#post696931
    Yeah, something is definitely broken there. Whether or not it was intentional is yet to be seen.
    xarfox wrote: »
    It is in fact intentional. We realize that it's annoying for those who use one name or nickname across all servers, but we wouldn't do it unless we had a good reason. ;)
    Thanks for the answer, I thought the "Transfers not yet allowed" might have had something to do with it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]