Do Wall of Thorns/Barrier of Thorns make light armor unnessecary for VM?

Options
one4all
one4all Posts: 17 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
I've been researching everything I can about Veno's and to me the choice between a robe-mage Veno or a light armor-veno is a hard one.I've read tons of posts from a bunch of you as well as on the PW-MY forums but non-claries which is best.

A special somebody here from a way older PW claims to know the perfect balance between a pve and pvp Veno,mind pm'ing me with the answer?You know who u are.

However,i'd love the input of one and all so I can make my definite fox either full int/robe or light armor int.

These skills called Bramble Hood,Bramble Guard if im not mistaken in PWI are supposed to be reflecting or rebounding dmg which basically means having a very good defence against any str melee fighter.What do u think?

Tnx.
Post edited by one4all on

Comments

• Lind - Lost City
    Lind - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    There's something about those skills: Bramble Guard does not reduce damage, it just damage the attacker based on a % the attacker do on you, so it's not a defence.

From the skill database, Bramble Hood is the one that reduce damage you take, but it last only 15 secs with 30 secs cool down and require 2 sparks, so I think it's more like an emergency button.