Armor Glows and Effects

Options
Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited August 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
This is from the malaysian version as far as names go. But this is the effects the soulstones and sockets can produce on armor and weapons.

glow-1.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• raydude
    raydude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    ty this really helps c[=
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=963750000&dateline=1222538868[/SIGPIC]
    char name: AirWick,Febreze
    server: heavens tear
    guild: Sindar
    guild status: marshal
  • Kittychan - Heavens Tear
    Kittychan - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I've been wondering what the different glowy effects looked like, thanks :)
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    O.O What's the red weapon one? It's not warsoul, is it?
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is from the malaysian version as far as names go. But this is the effects the soulstones and sockets can produce on armor and weapons.

glow-1.png

ahhh cat your sigs always inspire me to make mine better b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ohh, I've been wondering about the conditions for specific glows lately, thanks for posting this!
    By the way, awesome signature Cat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    translate to our verson? 0_o
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    translate to our verson? 0_o

Fiery Red = Garnet
    WhiteBrume = Sapphire
    Jargoon = Citrine
    Lazuli = Turquoise

Not sure about the Elementary one... Is it any stone that gives the elemental defences? I never use those... *shrugs*
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i would like to know:

*what creates the glitter effect (my 3* purple Genisis skirt has 3 sockets, 2 average citrines,1 average garnet, and it glitters, not glows...i like that, its subtle and pretty)

*and what creates that ring of lines around that glaive? i've never seen that before. i assume its a forged item...but what did that?

Ohh, I've been wondering about the conditions for specific glows lately, thanks for posting this!
    By the way, awesome signature Cat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Accelerated - Sanctuary
    Accelerated - Sanctuary Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    i Would Like To Know:

*what Creates The Glitter Effect (my 3* Purple Genisis Skirt Has 3 Sockets, 2 Average Citrines,1 Average Garnet, And It Glitters, Not Glows...i Like That, Its Subtle And Pretty)
    When You Have 3 or 2 Different Soul Stones Or 2 Of The Same Kind And One Different Soul Stone, It Glitters

*and What Creates That Ring Of Lines Around That Glaive? I've Never Seen That Before. I Assume Its A Forged Item...but What Did That?
    That's an effect that only comes To Red Starred Twilight Temple Weapons, Like ☆☆inferno-heaven Uniquer, ☆☆voidrider's Touch, ☆☆ashura Of Purgatory, ☆☆punishing Thunder, ☆☆striking Dragon, And ☆☆sinrabansho although I'm not sure which Weapon That Glaive is, It's Probably a 2 Red Empty Starred Glaive, But I know it isn't from TT.

Please disregard the odd caps and lower caps, it seems that when you write over a certain number of text in a post, the forum changes some texts to being cap'd or lower cap'd . I'm just tired of changing them over and over again =.=
    EDIT: Found that glaive, turned out to be a Frost weapon ,☆Aquadash, I guess I wasn't even close
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ♥ - 藤林 杏-様 - ♥
    ♥ Kyou Fujibayashi-sama ♥