Stat Build For Sword Blademaster Post What You Thinks Best :3

Options
vshugov
vshugov Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Blademaster
Hello like most people out there im new to Perfect World and im wondering what would be the best Stat and Skill build for a sword Blademaster..oh im stupid This is for PvE also >.< sorry, so if your a good guide or just a pro :3 and you like to help people it would be awesome if you would help a noob like me :D
Post edited by vshugov on

Comments

• Firefrost - Heavens Tear
    Firefrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    just take time to read the threads, most people like you don't even take time to read and want the others to do the job for you =_=, you can go on perfect world my english even so here :

BLADES: This type of Blademaster is the, without a queston, best damage-dealer Blademaster in a 1v1. They have the highest damage output against bosses, and in fair pk/duels due to amazing skills, and weapon speed(for bosses). At leve 90, the golden Dragon Blade is a testiment to the Blademaster's awesomeness... You will hit so hard and fast, you'll probably laugh at yourself out of pride. However, you'll have less HP than a spear or axe Blademaster, and less defensive power. Due to a l ack of AoE skills, you are less than wanted for Territorial War, and in PK, you won't be as effective as a spear or axe Blademaster.

For a pk build, you need enough STR to wear heavy armour, enough AGI for your sword, and the rest to CON. Accuracy problems are solved with rings, and pills.

One-hand Sword
    Stats every 2 lvl
    5 str 3 agi 1 con
    Armour: Heavy and light
    Pros: Accurate damage rate for normal attacks, fast attk speed, can use heavy and light armor
    Cons: low skill dmg
    Skills:
    Offense
    Tiger Strike lvl1 ps. Useless
    Short Burst lvl10
    Stream Strike lvl 5
    Aeolian Strike lvl 10
    Dragon Emerge lvl 10
    RockRive Slash lvl 10
    Frantic Draco Slash lvl 0
    Cleaving Splash lvl 0
    Lion Roar lvl 5 for escaping
    sword skills all 2 lvl 10
    Defense:
    Auric Shield Defense lvl 10
    Muscle Ameliorate not sure
    Marrow Ameliorate not sure
    Diamond Sultra lvl10
    Others
    Cloud Sprint suggest lvl 10
    Stroll lvl 1

Double-hand Sword
    Stats every 2 lvl
    5 str 3 agi 2 con
    Armour: Heavy and light
    Pros: High Skill dmg, able to use heavy and light armours
    Cons: average in all areas
    Skills:
    Offense
    Tiger Strike lvl1 ps. Useless
    Short Burst lvl1
    Stream Strike lvl 5
    Aeolian Strike lvl 10
    Dragon Emerge lvl 10
    RockRive Slash lvl 6 or above
    Frantic Draco Slash lvl 6 or above
    Cleaving Splash lvl 10
    Lion Roar lvl 10
    Sword skills all 2 lvl 10
    Defense:
    Auric Shield Defense lvl 10
    Muscle Ameliorate not sure
    Marrow Ameliorate not sure
    Diamond Sultra lvl 10
    Others
    Cloud Sprint suggest lvl 10
    Stroll lvl 1

SWORD/BLADE WARRIOR

---All-around Build---

every odd level: +3 str/+1 agi/+1 con
    every even level: +2 str/+2 agi/+1 con
    *every x5 level (level 5, 15, 25, 35, etc): +3 str/+2 agi

so for example, you should look like this:

level 1: str - 5, agi - 5, con - 5
    level 2: str - 7, agi - 7, con - 6
    level 3: str - 10, agi - 8, con - 7
    level 4: str - 12, agi - 10, con - 8
    level 5: str - 15, agi - 12, con - 8
    level 6: str - 17, agi - 14, con - 9
    level 7: str - 20, agi - 15, con - 10
    level 8: str - 22, agi - 17, con - 11
    level 9: str - 25, agi - 18, con - 12
    level 10: str - 27, agi - 20, con - 13
    level 20: str - 52, agi - 36, con - 22
    level 30: str - 77, agi - 52, con
    I had to choose between the War or the Shame, I chose the shame and I got the war
    FireFrost
  • itzsamm
    itzsamm Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    errrr i know Strength is just Strength.. but is agility Dexterity and Con Vitality?
    edited September 2008
    Options
    agi = dex, con= vitaly, common knowledge of the mmorpg universe xD
    I had to choose between the War or the Shame, I chose the shame and I got the war
    FireFrost
  • Maraconover - Heavens Tear
    Maraconover - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I don' t think it was a stupid question....how about lets use the terms that they use in THIS game...since we are playing this game.
    edited October 2008
    Options
    i didn't say its's a stupid question, i just find it funny, becuz i use to ask questions like that, it makes me remember my old times xP. By the way those terms are from this game, except from another version which is MY :o
    FireFrost
  • theuber
    theuber Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    okay i have a question...
    some of the skill names there are different than those in the international version, and its kinda confusing me. could you please list the international equivalent to the skills you listed??
    edited October 2008
    Options
    theuber wrote: »
    okay i have a question...
    some of the skill names there are different than those in the international version, and its kinda confusing me. could you please list the international equivalent to the skills you listed??

lookie lookie over here :ohttp://asiapworld.com/pw/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=18&Itemid=33
    FireFrost
  • djarun
    djarun Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    I am curently level 6 and the only Skill i have at the moment is Tigre Mul, but my firnd who is a winged elf has more skills alrady, y is that?
  • dracakovich
    dracakovich Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    Erm, have you been to your skill master to buy other skills? He's near the waterfall to the north in Etherblade.
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Options
    vshugov wrote: »
    Hello like most people out there im new to Perfect World and im wondering what would be the best Stat and Skill build for a sword Blademaster..oh im stupid This is for PvE also >.< sorry, so if your a good guide or just a pro :3 and you like to help people it would be awesome if you would help a noob like me :D

Stats should follow first Reply.

For skill, i don't recommend you follow those.

These 4 you should max as soon as possible
    Aeolian Blade - Stun
    Atmos Strike - Extremely good, no need vigor/chi, nice damage add-on, cool down time 8 sec, which is very fast.
    Myriad Sword Stance - What I have to say, it is your fuking Ultimate skill, put it into priority.
    Sword Mastery - Same, put it to priority as well. Why because it adds your base damage as well as it has impact on you skill damage.

spirit chase - very nice to have, but you often suffer from lack of skil point, put it if you have enough skill points.
    Mage Base - lvl 1 - 3 for temporary, max all other damaging skill then consider thi.

Ocean's Edge - lvl 5 enough for temporary, add it when you have additonal skill point. As a sword warrior, this is the only skill you can slow your opponent, then following by your stun skill to freeze them. so it is very useful for PK.

Aura of the golden bell - max it if you have skill point. Good for lvling. However, pk, when you face Mage or Werefox = useless. Still you should max it , you need it eventually.

Roar of the Pride/Lion Roar. lvl 1 or lvl 2 is ENOUGH! Don't max it as soon as possible, it will be dumb, if you do that. Because even lvl 1 the chance of stunning is already extremely high, plus the cool down time is so slow. it should be the last skill to max it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye