What are hierograms , i am new to the game

wizy
wizy Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
what are hierograms and what to they do? i am starting to play this game .
Post edited by wizy on

Comments

• Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They're the charms from the cash shop, Heirograms were their name in another version of Perfect World and many still call them by that here. They will restore your HP (Health) or Mana to full when they get down to a certain level until the charge of the charm runs out. They can do this every ten seconds.

HP charms restore HP at 50% and Mana charms restore Mana at 75%.

So, say you have a Silver Charm, which has 350,000 HP, and your character has 2000 HP, when you get attacked and your HP drops to half, at 1000, your HP will be restored to full, going back up to 2000, and the charm will drop down to having 349,000 HP left.

However, as I said, this only works once every ten seconds, so if the charm is not done refreshing and you get attacked again for more HP than you have, you will not live.
  • wizy
    edited September 2008
    Thanks for the info.
    But are those heirograms or charms purchased with game money or real cash? If they are purchased with real cash, Are there any other potions or any other thing to be bought with game money to refresh Hp/Mp?
  • /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can buy potions or craft various items with herbs to help replenish your HP/MP, yes. The hieros aren't the only option, and yes they do come from the cash shop (real money). However, people sell hieros they bought with their real money to players for in-game coins, so no, you don't have to pay real cash to get them.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • wizy
    edited September 2008
    this forum is so helpful :D
  • Chiraz - Heavens Tear
    Chiraz - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    So, they can only be bought from the cash shop? What is their price in RL$? And their in-game price, approximately?
  • Chiraz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    It would help if people stopped using abbreviations for everything ...

"Q: How can i make hierograms?
    A: Depends what your talking about. HP/MP hierograms cannot be made. Patk/Matk/Pdef/Mdef can be made by pharmacists using fuel crystals"

What did 'Patk/Matk/Pdef/Mdef" mean?
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    It would help if people stopped using abbreviations for everything ...

"Q: How can i make hierograms?
    A: Depends what your talking about. HP/MP hierograms cannot be made. Patk/Matk/Pdef/Mdef can be made by pharmacists using fuel crystals"

What did 'Patk/Matk/Pdef/Mdef" mean?

P= Physical
    M=Magic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chiraz - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    Ok, thank you