How do you upgrade skills?

yokokurama
yokokurama Posts: 9 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was wondering how you upgrade your skills? I'm Venomancer. Please help! Thanks!
Post edited by yokokurama on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    go to the venomancer trainer (note: it costs both skill points and game gold to learn / upgrade skills)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxtailed - Heavens Tear
    Foxtailed - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yes...but how u upgrade pet's skills? i puss Learn Pet Skills at trainer but always show nothing!:confused:
  • pirofire
    pirofire Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    oh I know that one, someone helped me out with it.

for pet skills, you have to have the book for that skill, then click on 'tame pet'
    and for venomancer skills, just ask the venomancer trainer, no new ones till about lvl 5
  • peregryn
    peregryn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    yes...but how u upgrade pet's skills? i puss Learn Pet Skills at trainer but always show nothing!:confused:

Pet skills require books for the most part and are two types

1.) skills like tame pet, heal pet, and revive pet (pet manager "Tame Pet" dialog option)

2.) Skills active and passive that the pet itself uses (pet manager "learn pet skills" dialog option with pet summoned and skill book in inventory)

From what I have heard the merchant(s) that sell pet skill books are in Archsaur. Sorry but I do not know the merchant name though it might be worthwhile to check Pet Manager, Pet Skill Manager, and Bookseller's for Pet Skill books.
    Perhaps the greatest secret to getting along with others lies in learning to respect their opinion(s) even while you disagree with them.