Drop mount prizes

Tosefine - Heavens Tear
Tosefine - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
edited October 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
I say;

Drop mount prizes and the upgrade to let them use from lvl 20. 15 dollar for an 60->20 upgrade and an extra 35 dollar for the mount which makes it 50 dollar total is insane. And maybe its nice to add some more mounts like they have in PW-MY..
Post edited by Tosefine - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• iason
    iason Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I have to say that any pet upwards of $5-$10 is an outrageously priced item. i say put them all at 5-10 bucks.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I agree that mount prices need to be dropped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bigpappa
    bigpappa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I also agree. I can't honestly see buying another mount until they get dropped. I've poured far too much into them as it is.
  • Miakis - Heavens Tear
    Miakis - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I would never pay more than 5-10 dollars for a mount. Hell, I'd rather go play a certain pay-to-play game and just buy one for a reasonable price in INGAME money. Good god. You can keep your rideables, PW.
  • Tosefine - Heavens Tear
    Tosefine - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I would never pay more than 5-10 dollars for a mount. Hell, I'd rather go play a certain pay-to-play game and just buy one for a reasonable price in INGAME money. Good god. You can keep your rideables, PW.

Me neither :P So drop those prices
  • Belial - Heavens Tear
    Belial - Heavens Tear Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited October 2008

It is possible to buy mounts with in-game money - there are two horses for sale at the Pet Admin in West Archosaur :)
  • Jin_nique - Heavens Tear
    Jin_nique - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Not just West Archosaur... I saw 2 horses on sale at Lost city's Pet Manager too. Anyway, the point IS that mount prices are just too high for the average player to afford, and really. 50 bucks for a mount (which is bugged in the case of the Ancient Boa).
    You can take the soldier out of the fight,
    but you can't take the fight outta the soldier!

-Jin_Nique
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    How is the Ancient Boa bugged?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    From what I read, boa makes same sound as a horse when moving :/

50-60$ for one mount is enough to play 4 months on most paying MMORPGs, while having access to all features :/ That amount of money can get me so much more pretty much anywhere in fact ^^;

I really hope someday they'll realize how much players/customers they are losing with these prices. I, for one, won't ever buy ZEN until pricing issues like this are addressed, since right now, I'd feel ripped off buying ZEN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I figured you'd say the horse thing. The fact is, EVERY mount sounds like a horse. I know my panther does.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91