Items we'd still like to see lowered

Poison - Heavens Tear
Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Lets try a bit of organization to help them be able to see the concerns better. List what you want lowered in price, and why.

1) Keep charms at lowered price. Why? Because this is apparently the most-used item, keep the prices lower like you have and the sales during the "sale" period will stay, and possibly increase if other things are dropped to where people want to spend money on the game.

2) Materials. Why? High-end crafting needs lots of materials, the lower the price on these the more likely people will be to buy them from you rather than farm them for free.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Poison - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Everything? lol

OKay if I seriously have to choose a few

Charms and Flyers

Also reduce the price on the WIngspan skirt. You reduced the shirt but the skirt is still 10 gold! Im not paying $10 for just a skirt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    i agree, PLS let charms prices stay the same it is very hard to lvl at 40+ without them, taking it 2-3x time to get lvl without them.....and doing quests and bosses almost not possible.....

i think u get lot of charms sold while at discounted price.....lowering clothes is nice from ya....uessing its ok prices exept those 10gold ones....

I sepnd 70$ sp far for mount and fly and lot on hieros i bought so far like 20 of them.....if they go up will be harder for ppl.since they will need spent more time grinding mobs to get cash for hieros........

as for upgrades i agree totaly should lower them...mounts too 20$ for elephant or deer is to much.lower to 15$ i say and upgrades fpr few gold too. more ya sell more earn, simple as that.....
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noarux - Sanctuary
    Noarux - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't get it... No SINGLE item should be over $20, or even $30 for that matter, as the current world exchange rates are... It's a bit ludicrus! I mean WTF! Why are people paying over $50 (a month) for game items?! oO I mean do the math generally it costs around $179.40 to play , now okay cool, BUT this is Perfect World -.-, isn't it F2P? Okay okay I get that... But at least the prices should be more manageable where we can spend $50 and get some BANG for our buck rather than spending it on 1 item, at best. Also I have a huge issue when over a year the cash shop buyers/zen buyser pay way over $150, within 6 months of time... IDK just my slightly sensical rant... [/rant]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I bought an item that cost $50. If no one bought items that cost $50 then they wouldn't cost that much. If I see something I really want in this game, I will pay $50. At least this company doesn't resemble another Free 2 Play company where they have tiered spender events and whoever spends the most money in one day gets special items from the GM, which unbalance the game more than any Legendary pet on PWI.
  • Jin_Xel - Heavens Tear
    Jin_Xel - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Items are only worth what people are willing to pay.
  • Noarux - Sanctuary
    Noarux - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I bought an item that cost $50. If no one bought items that cost $50 then they wouldn't cost that much. If I see something I really want in this game, I will pay $50. At least this company doesn't resemble another Free 2 Play company where they have tiered spender events and whoever spends the most money in one day gets special items from the GM, which unbalance the game more than any Legendary pet on PWI.
    If you're willing to pay $50 (b:angry) for just One item in a game... that's quite pointless and quite insane! I mean $50 can buy you a new video game from Gamestop and around 2 maybe 3 used ones! oO I just dont get it... besides no one item in any F2P cash shop game should ever go above $10 maybe $20 in total, and I mean for the really ubber 1337 super special awesomeness stuff... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guardianmp - Heavens Tear
    Guardianmp - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If you're willing to pay $50 (b:angry) for just One item in a game... that's quite pointless and quite insane! I mean $50 can buy you a new video game from Gamestop and around 2 maybe 3 used ones! oO I just dont get it... besides no one item in any F2P cash shop game should ever go above $10 maybe $20 in total, and I mean for the really ubber 1337 super special awesomeness stuff... b:victory

That's your opinion, but since the items still cost $50 there are obviously people out there in the world that do believe those things should cost $50 (or more, since they buy them so readily). Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if things were cheaper (then I'd be able to get more), but just cause you aren't willing to pay $50 for an item doesn't mean it's not worth that much to someone else.

Also, console games have an end to them...PWI really doesn't, so that $50 will last you much longer putting it into PWI than a console game from Gamestop.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i would pay anything to keep this server up. name a price and ill buy the item IF its cool.which usually they are awesome sauce.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Charms......

I may be lazy, but Ill be damned if Im spending half a mil coin on a gold MP charm in game that I'll use half if not more of in one instance. Ive been resorting to making tons of freebie MP recovering remedies to cut my usage. And trust me, I dislike farming for herbs and mats....

Everything else, i could care less about. But charms? yeah, Id like to see those splendid charm pack sales be permanent.

(off topic: how about bumping up a cleric's MP recovery buff? We waste just as much MP if not more than a wiz.....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    That's your opinion, but since the items still cost $50 there are obviously people out there in the world that do believe those things should cost $50 (or more, since they buy them so readily). Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if things were cheaper (then I'd be able to get more), but just cause you aren't willing to pay $50 for an item doesn't mean it's not worth that much to someone else.

Also, console games have an end to them...PWI really doesn't, so that $50 will last you much longer putting it into PWI than a console game from Gamestop.

Are you stupid, rich or both?
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.
  • Paradocks - Dreamweaver
    Paradocks - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Okay here it goes..

Perfect world, A mmorpg,Two things you get from this,

1.a lifetime of play, between ever expanding maps and new quests, it will last you a good long while.

2. Interaction. you get to meet people and mingle all the time, yes even the *******s in the game mingle.

These are things you cant get from gamestop for 50 bucks, last time i bought a game from gamestop. it was iNfamous, lasted two days... i was done. so if you want more bang for your buck, play PWI. even if you spend 1000 bucks over the course of your playtime, its better then blowing a couple grand a year on games you dont even know your gonna like from gamestop.
  • mastermc
    mastermc Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    true but when i by a game from gamestop i OWN that game and can to with it what i want. and even resell it when i get bored of it. unlike here where you own nothing and can't "legally" sell your character.

the plan out point is $10 for a piece of fashion that doesn't real exsist and charms for $4 that you use in 1-2 zen pt. Is way over priced.

and if taht its not enough for them to change the price then they might want to take a look at what the other pw's are charging. my-en for example gold charm = $2.75 USD. but just my opionb:laugh
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I don't get it... No SINGLE item should be over $20, or even $30 for that matter, as the current world exchange rates are... It's a bit ludicrus! I mean WTF! Why are people paying over $50 (a month) for game items?! oO I mean do the math generally it costs around $179.40 to play , now okay cool, BUT this is Perfect World -.-, isn't it F2P? Okay okay I get that... But at least the prices should be more manageable where we can spend $50 and get some BANG for our buck rather than spending it on 1 item, at best. Also I have a huge issue when over a year the cash shop buyers/zen buyser pay way over $150, within 6 months of time... IDK just my slightly sensical rant... [/rant]

PWI is the most F2P game I've ever seen, you can be succesfull in this game without paying a SINGLE cent, you can buy 1 Gold for around 130k ea at non boutique-promotions time and be happy with your new Boutique ****, so you don't have to pay anything.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)