Fb19

Options
jom
jom Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Venomancer
ive just recieved the quest:

call of duty:xenobeast

as soon as i accepted it, it said that its completed and i cant find it in my quests log.

my question is this: do i have to do the fb19, 29 39 etc... in order to advance my character or is this optional?

thx in advance for your answers^^
Post edited by jom on

Comments

• bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Um, why is this being posted in the Veno section? Just because your char is a Veno? This is a quest question.

Anyway, this is what's called an "Accept an item" quest (Similar to the "Hand in an item" quest, which also goes on your log then dissapears like this) where you take a quest to be given an item after completing it (Or talking to that same NPC again to complete without going anywhere, then given the item). You're given what is commonly refered to as the "tablet" for fb19. You should use that on the big tablet thing on the floor, on entry into the dungeon, or next to the boss, which gives the party the associated tablet's quest. That tablet quest is almost always done together with the one next to it (On the Elder's menu) that tells you to kill monsters in the dungeon.

The tablet should be in your inventory. Of course it's optional, but since you can't get rid of it, you'll want to save an inventory/bank space by doing these two quests together and getting it over with. Also, you get a nice glowing weapon that you can use for a while. Sure it's optional, but you'll wanna do it, trust me. :D

You're welcome. Next time please don't post this here.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • Tawonda - Heavens Tear
    Tawonda - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    If you still need your fb19 done look me up in game tonight and we'll get a group up for you.