Bug with FB19?

bryann380
bryann380 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm on the 2nd part of the quest where you need to find a Celestial Sprite. I also had another quest where I kill a number of the same monsters that drop the Sprite. Finished both, went back to town, turned in the "kill X monsters" quest. When I did, the Sprite part of FB19 resets back to 0/1, as if I never found it. And I haven't been able to find another one since.

I don't want to trash and restart FB19 all over again because I'd have to deal with the Darkbreed wolves again. Is the Sprite reset intentional or a bug?
Post edited by bryann380 on

Comments

• Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    err first of all you need to name your Race (Human, Untamed, Elf) I asume Untame but I might be wrong as hell

second in what order you were trying to do quest more clearly then you sayed now,
    and I would like to give you answer to your problems but since I only know more about human Cultivation Spirit quest only thing I can tell you that in first part of quest usuly means you need to kill mob to get Celestial Sprite and THEN you have to find in second part AGAIN Celestial Sprite but this time not from mob but from plant now there is guides that give cords where you can find that plant but i depends in what race you are cuz its not same for everyone

P.S. btw plant is called same name as item you need Celestial Sprite
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You're not doing FB19. FB19 is the dungeon. You get a Call of Duty tablet for it.

What you're doing are cultivation quests. The Darkbreed wolves quest is separate from the Celestial Sprite quest. You're finished with the Darkbreed quest. You just need to finish the celestial sprite quest. That quest's instructions are ambigious and really need to be changed. There are TWO Celestial Sprites you need to get. The first is from the mob that's mentioned in the quest instructions. Kill that mob until the sprite drops. Then the second celestial sprite is in plant form. There's one in Silk Ridge right next to a big rock. Mine it and bring both back to fnish the quest.
  • bryann380
    edited September 2008
    Oops, my bad. It's "Aware of Principle" I'm thinking of. And Tiamat, my character is Untamed.
    second in what order you were trying to do quest more clearly then you sayed now,

I'll try to explain it better. I have the Principle quest and at the part where you get a Celestial Sprite from a Feligar Vanguard. I have another quest "The Test" that starts by killing 20 Feligar Vanguards. I go kill the 20 and got the sprite from one of them. Went back to town to get the next step of 'Test'. After I did, the quest log shows I don't have that sprite anymore. I didn't talk to the Taoist guy yet so it should still say 1/1 but it went back to 0/1 for no reason.

I don't know any easier way to say that. I'll just try to get another from a Feligar again and hope it works.
  • Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear
    Feraldreamz - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    What happens with the sprite quest, is you go and kill the mob you're supposed to kill. You get 1/1 sprite. Then the quest automatically changes, and you're supposed to get the flower called celestial sprite. Nothing says it changes, it just does. Double check the wording in the quest and see if it says plant or something like that. :)
  • bryann380
    edited September 2008
    Then the quest automatically changes

Just realized that in-game... I feel so stupid now. Sorry for the confusion, folks.
  • Tiamat - Heavens Tear
    Tiamat - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    bryann380 wrote: »
    Just realized that in-game... I feel so stupid now. Sorry for the confusion, folks.

no prob reason why I sayed you name your race cuz Cultivation quests aren't same with every race but princip is very similare and devided in two parts

1# kill mob to get Celestial Sprite

2# quest automaticly swiches with no warning and this time ask you to get second time Celestial Sprite from plant but where these plants can be find is not same with every race I only knew for humans untill now and thats why you should name your Race as well unless you changed avatar where everyone can see what race you are then no need to tell it :rolleyes:

the part where doesn't warn is what most players get confused with 19 Cultivation Spirit quest so its not suprize you think its its bug ;)

P.S. also I forgot to tell that FB isn't Cultivation Spirit quests hehe :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]