Duty Badge - Adventure Assistant

sumthin
sumthin Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
I go a duty badge from the adventure assistant. It says I can get a Rebirth Order thing or a Puzzle Cube.

What is the difference between the two? and what are they?

Where do I go to get the Rebirth thing.. I thought it said messenger of the sages but cant find how to give to him.

Any information on this Duty Badge stuff???
Post edited by sumthin on

Comments

• Eirelle - Lost City
    Eirelle - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    The Duty Badge you get is a daily exchange for the Rebirth Order or Puzzle Cube at the Spiritual Disciple in East Archosaur (near Elder of Archosaur)/Thousand Streams or the Room 1 NPC in The Cube (accessable from Khatru Pup (sp?)) respectively.

The Rebirth Order allows you to access an instance to protect the NPC known as Harpie Wraith from a swarm of monsters and a boss (requires 6 Rebirth Orders + party of 6 @ required levels). Depending upon the level difficulty determines the amount of stages (5 different monster types/swarms, 2 minutes in-between swarms, 20 monsters in each swarm) and a boss, upon appearing, that must be killed within 15 minutes. The reward of it is good exp gain from the boss and the treasures that you gain (ie. Mirage Celestones and Tome Fragments) and the chance of surviving the next stage.

Puzzle Cube is used in The Cube dungeon at level 40+. Inside, you exchange Mirage Celestones for Dice Tickets (1 Mirage = 2 Dice Tickets) and you use the Puzzle Cube to cast a die number by using a Dice Ticket. The number casted by the dice is the number of rooms that you advance from your current room (example: Room 3 + Dice Roll 4 = Port to Room 7). Each room has a challenge that you must pass to continue. Now, at the end, this is unconfirmed but after watching the trailer, I gather that you will get to open the 50 chests in the final room.

Both are challenges and if you take part and are successful then you'll surely be able to reap the rewards.

I have been doing the Rebirth Orders with some people in-game and it's your best bet for exp and extra goodies for a daily quest unless you have over 100 Mirage Celestones at your disposal for The Cube. I'm currently running the Rebirth Order Alpha (Level 40-55) and if anyone needs a Venomancer for this, I'll be happy to assist. PM in-game if you have a sufficient party and need guidance.
  • rsm
    rsm Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I did the rebirth order and it teleported me out to 1kStreams and I had no way of getting back into the instance....
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey Eirelle you finish Rebirth order before right? well can you tell me whats a good team for it and how to kill the bosses and how to survive b:thanks
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    rsm wrote: »
    I did the rebirth order and it teleported me out to 1kStreams and I had no way of getting back into the instance....

After you die a certain amount of times... you'll be tped to 1k. And thats pretty much the end of the road for you.
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    maybe.. thats true. but the first and last rebirth order i did, I only died once. and got TP'd to 1000 streams. weird..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have been doing the Rebirth Orders with some people in-game and it's your best bet for exp and extra goodies for a daily quest unless you have over 100 Mirage Celestones at your disposal for The Cube. I'm currently running the Rebirth Order Alpha (Level 40-55) and if anyone needs a Venomancer for this, I'll be happy to assist. PM in-game if you have a sufficient party and need guidance.
    Mind to tell us your normal party setup?