Faction Update!

Options
Romina - Heavens Tear
Romina - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Please fix the Faction Slogan feature... so that you could write normally, more than 50 letters, ability to use spaces & all the different characters($). Also Faction Titles must become longer than 4 letters :confused: (maby 10-12)!?
Post edited by Romina - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    It's a matter of making the guild window bigger sideways from the original translation, like what they did with the class box under your name and the location box on the top right. When they change that, they should be able to change what you're suggesting, too. For now there's not enough space for titles bigger than 4 letters, and the guild announcement doesn't go past a certain point even though it looks like it should (Like stores). I think it's just a poorly programmed thing that they'll fix eventually. All we gotta do is wait.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • aretsukusu
    aretsukusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Well, I'm all in for the Slogan fix. Kinda stupid that we can't even put spaces.
  • Deafjesus - Lost City
    Deafjesus - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Seconded the motion!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Which Character are you? --http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it's real easy to fix, so I hope they will get that done ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    It is a real easy fix for the most part, depending on what the source is for the game and what they use to compile it. It really shouldn't be more than a few minutes of work at best, which may be why it hasn't been done yet. It's probably not considered much of a priority. I do wish it would get done though, it would make READING the guild slogan a hell of a lot easier.

Saitada
  • Ashwynn - Dreamweaver
    Ashwynn - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Yeah Nine letters is far from enough for guilds really and fixing the slogan should become top priority, though considering how old this thread is, I see it has not happened yet.