Perfect World vs Others

Snow_claw - Heavens Tear
Snow_claw - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well I have been playing PW for about a week now and have really enjoyed it so far. So, before I get too much involved in the game I had a few questions.

1.) Dungeons (FBs in this case): Are there any Dungeons out side the FBs that have multiple quests or even just mobs to kill with the occasional named here and there for loot? Something where you get a group together, prefer a guild group, and kill the dungeon trying to get certain drops for certain players.

2.) Raids: Are there any raid type scenarios or is there a plan to implement them?

3.) Updates: Will PWI receive updates outside of other PWs or is it just what they have we will get and nothing more?

4.) Guilds: I would like to find what I find equivilent to a "Raid Guild" in other MMOs, something where the players are required to be the best at their class, have attendance requirements, must contribute to the guild as a whole etc... How do i search for these? There is no forum post of guilds in PW and that i know of a search in game for recruiting ones.

5.) Gear: Are there armor quests, like in Vanguard you had to farm mobs for molds and turn those in for gear then you could upgrade that gear to something better. More comparable to what you needed to get into raiding.