More windows?

anatares
anatares Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
I'm very very sorry if this has been suggested already! I read through the suggestions compilation list and it didn't seem to be there, so here goes.

I've noticed that when I'm doing one thing, like setting up my kitty shop, that I am unable to check the Player Info of players near me. I like to scope out armour I might want in later levels, and it'd be nice to check people that are near me. Also, when talking to an NPC it would be nice to be able to do a trade at the same time, or have my bag open so I can clean it out before he dumps a quest reward on me (I'm a pack rat, this is a frequent occurence for me).

Also while being carried around (My friend likes to pick me up a lot :D) I've noticed he can gather logs/mines/herbs and I can't. It'd be nice to be able to do that as he gets all the herbs and I get logs and ore. I'd like to be able to check Player Info of people near me while being carried too, and maybe talk to NPCs. That would be really convenient, and he'd like the idea of never having to put me down, except to get me to heal :)