Report abuse?

acolyte
acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
Erm... how on earth are we to report abuse? if all we get from click on "Consult online GM" button a slight move of our character on ground?

We cant even type the problem in it(where it says I'm stuck!) ... :confused:

So either the Staff from PWI dont give a .... about that some people dont follow the rules or they just .. eh erm.. i dont know lol

:eek:
This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by acolyte on

Comments

• xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Paging a GM, regardless of which option you choose, will result in a GM attending to your issue as soon as possible.

If you have problems reaching a GM in game, submit a ticket at:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • acolyte
    acolyte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    xarfox wrote: »
    Paging a GM, regardless of which option you choose, will result in a GM attending to your issue as soon as possible.

If you have problems reaching a GM in game, submit a ticket at:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

erm.... what options?? there is none
    This game is getting more & more Hostility each day.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    You can currently call a GM to either report another player or for issues related to your character, use the I am stuck function.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Or just blacklist! Worked wonderfully for me! A friend of mine opened a faction with the cousin of someone I know from another game which I had left because there was too much drama. She invited me and a day later the cousin of my other friend tried pulling me into some drama which I had nothing to do with in the first place. So resigned as Marshal and left the faction, next minute she was in my whisper so I blacklisted her and had peace ever since! :p
    Going to open my own faction today and already got people waiting to join! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    So then even though we only have 2 options to call a GM, they know that what we need may not be either one and will find out what it is that we actually called them for first?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Skarett - Lost City
    Skarett - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Or just blacklist! Worked wonderfully for me!

Unfortunately your black list has a very low max on it. Once the gold spamming begins you'll fill that list uber fast.