Payment Problems

candeh
candeh Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
Ok so I chose the PayPal option as my Payment Solution. I confirmed and verified that I wanted a certain amount of Zen and payed it off.
I went back to the Wallet section of the Billing site and waited for several minutes and then logged out and back in to see if it was in my wallet.
It stated "Refunded" under the detail column stating that I either requested a refund or the payment was questionable.
Soon after they sent an e-mail saying they dont accept Instant Payments, and regular cash payments take up to 3 work days.
Does Paypal work for anyone else? Did they say anything about Paypal or any other Instant Payments, being unavailable. :(

If its unavailable or isnt accepted why is the option given??
:confused:
Post edited by candeh on

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Paypal worked for me. It just took awhile since I was paying my brother in cash and my brother was using his card for me. And it sent a red flag to them since our e-mails and etc. were different. So they refunded that, and he had to rebuy it and send in the basic info they asked for.

And we used the option from the billing site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knightingalemason
    knightingalemason Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Works for me but i had an issue that was uh... the opposite.
    I dunno if i should even post about it. >_>
    At least not until i let them know.
  • starman17
    starman17 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Check the e-mail you have registered with PayPal. There should be an e-mail from Billing asking you to verify your identity. As the previous poster mentioned, it is likely that your payment got refunded because your information did not match up.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Please contact PWE at http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

We do not discuss ZEN issues in the forums.

Thread Closed.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.