Assist Button & Auto Loot

smirk
smirk Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
NVM about the assist I found it :)

Auto Loot - I know some like to pick up their loot. I believe this will help with people that are killing mulitple mobs or farming. where the loot will automatically go to your pack without having to go around picking up stuff. This will also help with the clutter of gold laying around. Some may not like this that enjoy running around picking up the lazy people gold ;)
You could make this option to on/off for those that do not want this option.
Post edited by smirk on

Comments

• hazs
    hazs Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    smirk wrote: »
    NVM about the assist I found it :)

Auto Loot - I know some like to pick up their loot. I believe this will help with people that are killing mulitple mobs or farming. where the loot will automatically go to your pack without having to go around picking up stuff. This will also help with the clutter of gold laying around. Some may not like this that enjoy running around picking up the lazy people gold ;)
    You could make this option to on/off for those that do not want this option.

This wod be an asum idea. =D
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Auto loot- Leads to an increased potential to bot, which is something we don't need. Pvp servers may be able to remedy the problem, but with PvE, there's a bit more of an issue. Especially if someone ends up botting on quest mobs.

I can see the intent, but the end result would mean more botting and less real players. We've already got horrid lag in some spots...we don't need the potential for even more lag elsewhere.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.