Which one solos better?

heaven123
heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Wizard, Archer, or Blademaster? I already know that Veno's number 1, but I don't like bugs............................................... silly, but it's what keeping me away from playing it.
Post edited by heaven123 on

Comments

• icebreath
    icebreath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    heaven123 wrote: »
    Wizard, Archer, or Blademaster? I already know that Veno's number 1, but I don't like bugs............................................... silly, but it's what keeping me away from playing it.

Bug's ??? :confused: like game bug's or pet bug's ? If pet rofl then get a wolf or a bunny or a golem ect...

:D
  • Jearger - Heavens Tear
    Jearger - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    icebreath wrote: »
    Bug's ??? :confused: like game bug's or pet bug's ? If pet rofl then get a wolf or a bunny or a golem ect...

:D

Or perhaps the fact that all of the Venomancer's attacks are pretty much scarab beetles, as in, bugs.
  • heaven123
    heaven123 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I mean the bugs that you tame....
    Or perhaps the fact that all of the Venomancer's attacks are pretty much scarab beetles, as in, bugs.

the casting I'm fine with... but the sawfly and stuff... ugh.... What other flying creatures are there to tame?

Well, back to original question. Soloable classes...
  • Jearger - Heavens Tear
    Jearger - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    They're all pretty soloable. I'd say that the Archer probably requires the most up-keep, and is difficult to level (I'd say, anyway). Archer is great for PVP, but it falls just a bit short in PVE.

Blademaster and Wizard are good. Wizards benefit from having high power, range, and don't require as much up-keep as a blademaster does if you can keep distance and nuke.

Soloable? Probably Wizard or Blademaster. Wizard would be the one for me, though.
  • Nvidia - Lost City
    Nvidia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I'm liking Blade Master so far, but its your choice.