Where's the Start or Play buttons? Help!!

Options
hybrid95
hybrid95 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Support Desk
How come my update, manual, and verify buttons are grayed out? I can't even click on it. I don't even see a Start or Play button neither. Everytime I load up the game a Update Settings pop up and tells me to choose update server: from drop down arrow but i can't even use my mouse to click or change any options. Please help:(
Post edited by hybrid95 on

Comments

• stripe
    stripe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have the same problem
    wait about 5 minutes and it will ask you for the settings again, then tries to update or something.
    really buggy it seems at the moment. I hope it's fixed soon.
  • hybrid95
    edited September 2008
    Options
    so is your Update Settings Unresponsive too? Can't check or click anything to Confirm?
  • Silverdreams - Heavens Tear
    Silverdreams - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Did you install all the patches? I had to do mine manually, the auto update didn't seem to work for me.
  • hybrid95
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yep, I download all the manual patch from the site from 1-7 then 7-8 now my game version is 8 but still can't get pass the Update Settings box it's unresponsive and I don't even see a start button and the 3 buttons are still grayed out. Everythign work now it was stupid Xtraps >.<
  • Silverdreams - Heavens Tear
    Silverdreams - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Yay! I'm glad you got it working :)
  • stripe
    stripe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I have the same greyed out'ness. The first time I installed I could load up the game without patching. But as soon as I modified the graphics settings it ceased to work ( I still couldn't update though )
This discussion has been closed.