LF Guild

Options
wolf66
wolf66 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Guild Banter
I'm looking for a mature/older guild with people in their 30's and 40's, whose main purpose is to enjoy the game and have fun. please post with info and thanx in advance.
spiritwolf
heavens tear
Post edited by wolf66 on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Hiya Wolf

You probably should check out my Guild, Sinful. It sounds like its exactly what your looking for. However we do have a wait list to get in :( Just to many people want to join(not a bad thing) and not enough space for everyone(a bad thing) But we are constantly working on shuffling things around and making room. Most people are on the wait list less than a week before they get to join.

You can find out more information about Sinful here:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=39931
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • wolf66
    wolf66 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    I want to thank you for your response, and your right, your guild definately sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm a lvl 36 veno in pw but still feel like a noob. lol, theres alot i still dont know about this game. I'm not new to mmo's tho, or how guilds work as I was an officer of a guild in wow.
    please let me know how to get on your waiting list. I do have to work again today for a few hours but should be in game around 2ish est.\
    thanx again---spiritwolf----
  • Silverdreams - Heavens Tear
    Silverdreams - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    Another guild to look into is Shadow. We're a new guild, all of 1 week old lol, but we're growing! We're currently trying to raise funds to become a Tier2 guild since we also have a wait list. :D

We're not high levels, we're learning this game together. It's great because we're not intimated about asking those 'noob' questions :p

We're just here to relax, unwind, have fun, and give each other woohoo's and congrats! :)

If you want to check out our website, perfectshadow.com

Have fun in game and good luck with your guild search!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Options
    wolf66 wrote: »
    I want to thank you for your response, and your right, your guild definately sounds like what I'm looking for. I'm a lvl 36 veno in pw but still feel like a noob. lol, theres alot i still dont know about this game. I'm not new to mmo's tho, or how guilds work as I was an officer of a guild in wow.
    please let me know how to get on your waiting list. I do have to work again today for a few hours but should be in game around 2ish est.\
    thanx again---spiritwolf----

Ive added you to our waitlist :), and hopefully will be talking to you soon. I wasnt on today at 2pm, but im in EST time too so aught to make it easier to get with each other! Talk to you soon Cat :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....