Which class is better.

ntsuagzz
ntsuagzz Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2008 in General Discussion
i'm thinking of a cleric or wizard, but don't know which to pick.

To all high expereince player including pvp. Which of these two class have the better advantage of all. I know they each have their own advantages and disatanges but which one do have the highest rate after maxing everything and what the most disavantage that can be count as useless.

if i pick cleric, will it be as strong as wizard if i don't go into supporting...will it be same skill as wizard?

thankyou
Post edited by ntsuagzz on

Comments

• Wave - Heavens Tear
    Wave - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    look at class discousion forums......
    Elysium Guild "Let the fun begin" :cool:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Clerics is the best in this game.

they are the ultimate tank nothing can mow them down.
    they can shoot arrows and KO archers in like two hits because of their imba damage.
    when they feel like it, they can just chill and spam '1' and kill tons of monsters with AOE.
    they kill everybody in pvp. usually when ppl see a cleric they do the feign death emote.
    they are the fastest solo levelers in the game and they don't even need to buy cash shop item
    all that and they're the most underpopulated, most useful class in the entire game.

good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Forthewin - Heavens Tear
    Forthewin - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2008

they can shoot arrows and KO archers in like two hits because of their imba damage.
    when they feel like it, they can just chill and spam '1' and kill tons of monsters with AOE.
    they kill everybody in pvp. usually when ppl see a cleric they do the feign death emote.
    they are the fastest solo levelers in the game and they don't even need to buy cash shop item
    all that and they're the most underpopulated, most useful class in the entire game.

good luck.

Fohrealzyoh? I might make one from what you just said. :)
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    actually clerics start out pretty noob. to reach a cleric's true potential you have to reach level 30+ and then join The Empire faction. That's what I heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • Od - Lost City
    Od - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    actually clerics start out pretty noob. to reach a cleric's true potential you have to reach level 30+ and then join The Empire faction. That's what I heard.

lol ^^ you're funny.
  • Daoso - Heavens Tear
    Daoso - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Fohrealzyoh? I might make one from what you just said. :)

Just if you didn't know, I think she is being sarcastic. Tell me if I'm wrong.
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008

good luck.

Really?... and here I thought that veno = the fastest solo levelers.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • saylum
    saylum Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Clerics are pretty darn fast solo levelers, from what i've played so far. My first and only char is a cleric and im level 20 now, and ive been playing for two days :D

I dunno about all that other stuff hisui said but so far I really like the class :o
    :>
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Which class is better? There is one simple answer:

All of them.

Each class has its good points and bad points. Each class is pretty darn unique so the only one that can decide what the best class is, is YOU.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2008
    roxy wrote: »
    Really?... and here I thought that veno = the fastest solo levelers.

yea... thats true. but like I said when a cleric reaches level 30+ and joins The Empire they get a defense boost of over 9000. yesterday an Empire cleric went to fb49 and solo'ed the entire dungeon. She got like 30 molder drops but because of her inventory was full of dq items she just left it there, knowing a cleric can just get more of those any day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    saylum wrote: »
    Clerics are pretty darn fast solo levelers, from what i've played so far. My first and only char is a cleric and im level 20 now, and ive been playing for two days :D

I dunno about all that other stuff hisui said but so far I really like the class :o

I guess they level semi fast, but imo, I still think that veno level the fastest in lower levels ^^.

yea... thats true. but like I said when a cleric reaches level 30+ and joins The Empire they get a defense boost of over 9000. yesterday an Empire cleric went to fb49 and solo'ed the entire dungeon. She got like 30 molder drops but because of her inventory was full of dq items she just left it there, knowing a cleric can just get more of those any day.

lol you're so silly.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • Forthewin - Heavens Tear
    Forthewin - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2008

I think I better join Empire then. :D
  • pabling
    pabling Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    actually veno is the one if in terms is 1 on 1 pvp, lvling and making cash....(anyone knew bout that)
    clerics is good but not good enough to solo when at later lvls....

clerics can tank....only magic...so their down in terms in physical attacks...unlike veno can change their pet at any situations at any given time

i may compare clerics in BM, good at physical bad at magic but BM kill faster and plentier....
  • l0ki
    l0ki Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Uhh.

Barbarian:
    If you wanna feel strong with lots of HP and maybe your just a ****. feel free to be one of the greatest tank in PW. But be careful, you don't wanna mess with the casters or they might bring you down cause of your low Mdef "Magic Defense", but of course you can still kill them with your awesomely high HP pool and awesome skills.

Blademaster:
    If you see yourself as a leader, You might wanna choose this class. Nothing much to be said about this class because it's an All-Rounder class *sorry if I said it wrong*. It can Tank, Solo, PVP, Can be Territorial War assasins and can be awesome farmers if played well. Although this class is hard to get parties because this class is does not help much on FBs and Bosses. BUT! It won't be always like that till you become a High leveled BM due to your skills and defense Buff.

Cleric:
    Most needed class in all MMORPG. If you wanna feel popular and support players, this is the best class for you. but be ready for some super mana consumption due to your heals, buffs, and spells. Also, you'll be having troubles buying your skills in early levels due to lack of spirit and money <<<---*exceptions for the rich and famous*.

Wizard:
    Damage dealer, casts spells, deals GREAT AMOUNT OF DAMAGE to Heavy armor users and mobs, but its offensive power brings down its defensive power so In short = HIGH DMG low DEFENSE. It can also solo *I don't have any knowledge about their mana consuption, for I haven't seen anyone complain about buying pots"

Archer:
    Damage Dealer, Range/Melee, might be the best class for PVP. Its strength is based on how you build it and how you equip it. The most expensive class in PW................... IF! you don't play it properly. If you like to play scouts or silent assasins during TW, this is the best class for you.

Venomancer:
    Cheapest class in the whole classes, fastest class to level, lurers, Micro class. Due to it's cheat type of Gameplay, players *usually Jerks* will hate you. Easiest class to play in this game and easiest class to kill during TW *PVPs always depends on how you play it, so if your pro on those parts you will not get owned."

Just My opinions for those classes.. :)